MM Members..Tulare County, CA...

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-10 AT 03:38PM (MST)[p]Paul, Nobody is going to ADMIT they are from Tulare county.....well, maybe if you waterboard them.

OK, My bad!
Cher
Kevin Costner
Ceasar Chavez
Bobby Cox
Ken Curtis
Rafer Johnson
Ricky Manning
Bob Mathias
Slim Pikens
Tom Seaver
Bob Wills
Ickey Woods....?
and a couple Miss Americas....who knew?

I'm from Tulare County too but I won't say I'm proud of it. I was born and raised here but I doubt I'll die here because I ain't learning Spanish dammit!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

Nickman;

Did Rafer Johnson attend high school in Delano, Kern County and next door to Tulare County?

Back in high school, my buddy and I used to chase the girls in Tulare Co. They would wave at you with all five fingers and not one finger as the girls in Bakersfield did.

RELH

I'm from right next door... Fresno but we left there when I was 7 and I finished growing up in Sacramento.

Actually, Rafer Johnson attended high school in Kingsburg, which I believe, posibly in error, is in Fresno County......they probably list him because it's all the same valley.

Bear Pascoe, tight end of the NY Giants is from my hometown of Porterville. Not sure if he'd admit it though!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

I lived there for a couple of years knockin' on doors, trying to save some souls...

Visalia, Fresno, Lodi, Tulare, even hung out in Woodlake and Porterville a bit. You happen to know Mike Ordonez from Woodlake? He's a great guy.

Made me greatful for Utah! LOL ...well, I'd trade you tonight--it's forecasted to be -16 here tonight! Enjoy that Tule Fog!

HAZMAT

www.muddyroad.net

Last time and only time I was in Woodlake was back in 1954 and probably won't be back unless someone offers me a good COLD BEER. All I remember about that town was the damn TARANTULAS coming in the yard each morning and crawling all over the screen poarch at the house. NO THANK YOU!

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I used to live next door to Tulare County...in Lemoore. For 9+ years. 75-78, 93-96 and 03-06.

Lot of bad wrecks along 198 between Hanford and Visailia during the fog season. Darn oak trees don't move much.

I remember years ago the Tulare County Fair used to have some good entertainers. Tanya Tucker got up on stage with Billy Dean one night. They did a couple of acoustic songs. Pretty good stuff.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom