MM NM Forum Local #1 Meeting

luckless

All,
I was wondering if there would be any interest in getting together for coffee/food in the next few weeks. I'm in Alamogordo and would propose we meet at 264 Winmag's restaurant in Tulie.

Saturday or Sunday afternoon next week would be good for me, but let me know what you think!!

DC

set the date and time and I'll be there. I'd love to put a face to the posts.

How 'bout sometime just prior to Oryx/antelope season after I draw?;-) I will represent the NM Wanna-be's?

That sounds cool but I don't think I'm going to see a day off till mid February if I'm lucky. Seven days a week twelve hour days!!!

Date and Time

How does noon on Saturday, 31 Jan, at the Tularosa Travel Center. I think 264 Winmag owns the place, so it would be nice to give him the business. Let's see if we can RSVP by Wednesday. That will let me call ahead...

DC

RE: Date and Time

Dan,
Jay (264winmag) asked me to post this for him. He can't remember his password.

"Please post that we would love to have them and to contact Leslie at 585-3339 for any info/reservations.
I would also like to attend.
Thanks,
Jay"

Saturday, Noon, Tulie Travel Center - Right now, we're at 3 or 4 guys, but I'm sure we can do better thn that. If you are coming, let me know so I can let Jay's folks know a headcount...

DC

LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-09 AT 08:49PM (MST)[p]...hope you guys all have a good time tomorrow. I was hoping to make it down there myself, but if I'm going to hunt Barbarys on Monday I'm going to have to put a little more time in the office to finish up a couple items that are due next week.

It's always fun to put faces on the names. I just learned this evening that one of ya is my next door neighbor; blew both our minds... ;-)

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom