Mom passed away

Wow PC! She led a full, long life. I am sorry for your loss.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

My condolences PC and at 98 that's a very long life

2311idiot.jpg

PAUL.......SORRY TO HEAR THAT NEWS. MY MOM IS 87 AND NOT IN GREAT HEALTH EITHER.

HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO THOUGH!!!!!......YOU NEED TO CELEBRATE HER 98 YEARS OF GOOD LIFE.....AND REFLECT ON ALL OF THOSE GREAT MEMORIES/ TIMES.... OF THE YEARS OF HER LIFE. I JUST HOPE TO MAKE 80..........TAKE ER EASY, AND SLOW.................YD.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-14 AT 12:45PM (MST)[p]Sorry for your loss,PC. Been there and it is never easy.

My Respects Paul. Losing Mom is always Very tough!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Paul,

Sorry to hear about your mom but she had a good long life and that is good to hear.
I lost both of my Grandma's some years ago, they both made it to 93 & 94 Y.O.
Mom's side was born in 1903 and my Dad's side she was born in 1869....yes you are reading the correct date. Her first husband was born in 1859.

Sure wish I had ask Gramma K. a lot about her youth, but she passed on back in 1963.....before I was into Ancestry history.

Again, sorry about your Mom she is at peace now. Have a BUD toast to her.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

sorry to hear that, at least you had her around that long i lost my mom when she was 78...she was the glue in our family......:(

Paul I am sorry to hear about you losing your Mom. Just be glad that you had her around for some long years and try to remember the good times you had with her.

RELH

Sorry to hear that PC. 98 is a great age to go - sounds like she lived a full life! Prayers for you and your family.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Sorry for your loss. At 98 she lived a full life. You are lucky to have had her for so long.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

PC sorry for your loss, She had a good long run. I know what you are feeling. May she Rest In Peace.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Peace be with you and your family, Paul.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Thanks guys. We're going to fly the ashes of both parents up above Sequoia National Park, and let them go above Morro Rock. PC

Paul,

Sorry to hear about your mom. I lost mine when she was only 80 years old. Our thoughts are with you buddy.

Rick

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom