Mom's ???

lve2143

Very Active Member
You guy's stil got your moms?

Mine's pushing 80.

Wouldn't fight her for the title.
She'd kick my azz

Lost my mom 3 years ago to a long fought battle with colon cancer. 12 years of battling and on numerous occasions given 3 months to live. Miss her everyday. Moms are awesome.

Yours truly,
HumbledHunter (stinkystomper's alter ego)
Mormons are Christians too

LAST EDITED ON May-12-12 AT 10:57PM (MST)[p]Lost my Mom 7 years ago this month just after her 84th birthday and miss her all the time. Will be taking flowers tomorrow to her and my dad side by side at Cemetery. She did not last long after they found out she had cancer in her pancretus.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Lost my mom 14 years ago. Held her while she passed away. Yea, I miss her all the time; she was a good woman.

Mom is 84. She's still in pretty good health and still drives to church every Sunday. I feel blessed to have her.

Eel

Lost my mom 35 years ago. One of the things I remember about her is that she killed bigger bucks than most of you dickweeds.

2311idiot.jpg

My mom is the best. Met both my seesters at moms and filled all the planters full of flowers today. Mom will be 71 this fall. She has 5 kids, 11 grandkids,(one was shot and killed a couple years ago by a 17 year old druggie) and 7 great grand kids with another on the way.
My mom is the best, way more betta than yers!

TripleK and I have one of the greatest mom's of all time. She is still pretty young at just 61. And yes, she will whip your butt!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Mom is 88 and doing great!!!She has had three heart attacks and three strokes and has recovered completetly!!! Like she say's...you gotta be tough to get old!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom