MONSTER AOUDAD DOWN!!! (VIDEO)

A

ADDICT

DSC000927.JPG

VIDEO LINK:

https://vimeo.com/79352886

Just got back from watching my buddy, Scott Kendrix, smash a GIANT free-range aoudad near Presidio, TX.

We had an unforgettable time in some rugged country. All three kill shots on the video!!!

These are some amazing sheep!

My ram:

DSC000255.JPG

Jeremy Buck's ram:

DSC000705.JPG

DSC001145.JPG

"You skin grizz?"

You no doubt put out some of the best footage, I've ever seen.

Aoudad are high on my list of critters to get. Way to go!

I can't believe all of the effort that you go through to get your hunts on video! I feel like I am lucky enough to even get an animal on the ground, let alone get it on film. Keep it coming, I love to watch all you produce.

Thanks guys!

Robb, yep! I wear them for snakes but the merino wool pants get torn to shreds in the desert so they serve as a barrier against burrs and snags too.

"You skin grizz?"

Zac

I am glad to have had you and Jeremy there to enjoy this hunt with. It was a fantastic hunt that went "on script" for all three of us. Too much fun!

Now that we're in our 2nd year in a row of chasing big west TX aoudads, I suppose it is time to start making arrangements for the third year! Annual doo-dad hunt!

Good times, gents.

PM sent addict

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

Awesome rams guys. I have been there in the Cienega Mtns.near Presidio and yes that is some awesome country.

Pretty cool stuff!!!

So do these animals have a stink to them like Ibex??????????????

Those are some Stud animals.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Adam

thanks, man!! You need to come down and go chase a few of these big rams with us!

nfh

they stink but they don't hold a candle to an ibex!! They have a very distinct smell that is pretty unique but NOTHING like a piss stained rutting ibex bily.

Way to go all three hunters! They are all stud sheep! Great video, by far the best I have seen. Really gets the blood goin for my NM unit 30 sheep hunt in February !

dmaxarchr
It was on the 4DS ranch.

Zac and I have the aoudad rights to this ranch for the next 4yrs. We have a lease agreement. If any of you are interested in a hunt exactly like this one you saw us do, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. We have 2 slots available for the 2014 season. These are not draw hunts and there are plenty of big rams on the ranch if you are willing to put forth a bit of boot leather!

Scott Kendrix

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom