monster squirrel forum???

dslaughter

I didn't see the forum but I have a new world record fox squirrel to post...
I'll post the story if I ever hear it...

big-squirrel.jpg

Aren't these the guys who made big news last year in the Great Turtle trophy hunt that turned out to be a high and low fenced hunt?

Those are 2 brave men!
The big does like that are way more fierce than the bucks!
Way more prone to charging!
'Specially this time of year...(credit or debet?)

4584183e27d9a81b.jpg

Bong is right, these beasts are not to be taken lightly. See news story below:

Russian squirrel pack 'kills dog'

Local people suggest hunger is driving squirrels to extremes
Squirrels have bitten to death a stray dog which was barking at them in a Russian park, local media report.
Passers-by were too late to stop the attack by the black squirrels in a village in the far east, which reportedly lasted about a minute.

They are said to have scampered off at the sight of humans, some carrying pieces of flesh.

A pine cone shortage may have led the squirrels to seek other food sources, although scientists are sceptical.

The attack was reported in parkland in the centre of Lazo, a village in the Maritime Territory, and was witnessed by three local people.

A "big" stray dog was nosing about the trees and barking at squirrels hiding in branches overhead when a number of them suddenly descended and attacked, reports say.

"They literally gutted the dog," local journalist Anastasia Trubitsina told Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper.

"When they saw the men, they scattered in different directions, taking pieces of their kill away with them."

Mikhail Tiyunov, a scientist in the region, said it was the first he had ever heard of such an attack.

While squirrels without sources of protein might attack birds' nests, he said, the idea of them chewing a dog to death was "absurd".

"If it really happened, things must be pretty bad in our forests," he added.

Komosmolskaya Pravda notes that in a previous incident this autumn chipmunks terrorised cats in a part of the territory.

A Lazo man who called himself only Mikhalich said there had been "no pine cones at all" in the local forests this year.

"The little beasts are agitated because they have nothing to eat," he added.

link to story is: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4489792.stm

Too funny Eel, If I'm not mistaken the guy on the right is
Zim Jumbo and quite a writer in his own right and author of many books dedicated to the pursuit of dangerous game.

WHY ARNT THEY SMILING IN THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!???????? YOU WOULD THINK PUTTING A MONSTER SQUIRREL DOWN WITHOUT GETTING MAULED WOULD MAKE THEM HAPPY! GUESS NOT!
ISMITH

Well, there goes are giant squirrel population, how many squirrels died because these idiots couldnt hold out for a buck, now theve wiped out an entire family and they dont even care, what are our kids going to hunt if guys like this keep shooting the females, I dont care how mean they are. makes me sick.

Screw Grizzlys im going for the real dangerous game.:):):):)

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Forget the fact that they are babys, he openly admits to baiting them. and he calls it hunting....

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-06 AT 04:44PM (MST)[p]before Does season ever started I scouted this Buck out!
458877067dfd7f30.jpg

those claws are deadly looking! May make book(only about 5 feet tall w/out tail, bucks are smaller than females)!
the whole area give me the creeps....it was littered with cracked turtle shells!
rackmaster

"the whole area give me the creeps....it was littered with cracked turtle shells!
rackmaster"

LMAO! That's some bad a$$ squirrels there!

Eel

Capstick devoted an entire chapter to them in
his classic, Death in the Long Grass. Thinking of
his words and looking at that eerie photo makes the hair
stand up on the back of my butt.

I bet they shot it off a quad!!! They are ruining it for all of us! HA!!! HA!!! TOOO FUNNY !!!

I heard that they bought a land owner voucher for the late season so they could hunt the winter range. Then they spent weeks scouting the area with chute planes and after they made the shot they had to chase two cubs off of the kill site with their ATVs before they could take the picture...
Friggen slob hunters...

"There is an island of opportunity in the middle of every difficulty. Miss that, though, and you're pretty much screwed..."

According to the true story I read on the web, this trophy was taken back in the 80's by an old lady from Freedonia with a 79' Chevelle...

The guy on the right snuck in the taxi shop late at night and stole it...

Then he tried to book it with B&C as a long tailed Bobcat but was turned down. SCI took it with no questions asked.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-06 AT 04:54PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-06 AT 04:52?PM (MST)

I can't believe you guys! Every time someone posts a picture of a monster squirrel on here, the trash talking starts. Pure jealousy if you ask me. Just because you can't afford a Gov. Tag is no reason to slam the guy! Think of all the money going to squirrel habitat improvement. I say more power to him! If I could afford it I would get the Squirrel Tag every year.

And you wonder why nobody posts squirrel pics here anymore!

Some of you guys make me puke!

Eel

I BET IF THIS WAS ABOUT THE KALIFORNIA RED SNAPPER TURTLES AND INSTEAD OF SQUIRRELS YOU WOULD BE SLAMMING THE GUY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! HE USED A FRIKIN POOP CHUTE PLANE! A GOV. TAG, A CHUTE PLANE AND A FRIKIN AK-47!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH, I DIDNT MENTION A GUIDE AS WELL???????? OH YEAH!, HE BOUGHT THE GOV. TAG AT LAST YEARS SFW CONVENTION! BUT WORST OF ALL!!!? HE DIDNT SMILE FOR HIS FRIKIN PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm all for the addition of a Monster Squirrel forum here - but NOT BEFORE WE HAVE A MONSTER TURTLE FORUM! That would just not be right! Too many have waited for too long and sacrificed too much to not have a Turtle Forum first!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Is that blood? I can't believe Zim Jumbo and Dirt Karner would pose in a picture with some blood on it. Oh HOW RUDE!

Giant squirrel populations are Bush's fault. He allowed me to drive a diesel which mad some pollution blocking the sun and causing me to want to stay inside and not hunt squirrels and then the squirrels had more time to eat and it got warmer so winters wern't as harsh and so they got bigger and now we have GIANT SQUIRRELS and it's all BUSH"S fault. He is a smart man. Thanks gododness for Global Warming!

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom