Montana Bull Moose

K

kevinp

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-12 AT 12:49PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-12 AT 12:47?PM (MST)

4008179.jpg

Shot this Bull in Montana on 11/19/2012...Came down to the wire!...with allot of luck and help from some very good friends, I was able to pull it off!

right on Kevin....looks good to me, congrads on a GREAT montana bull..

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Wow Kevin!
That is a dandy bull. I think you should life size him along with all your other great trophies. LOL
I didn't hear how your goat hunt went. Obviously another great year for you. That is like 6 or 8 great hunting years in a row!
Congratulations.

Awesome bull. Congrats. Thanks for sharing. You have any more pics?

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

Nice work there KP. That thing is a keeper for sure!
Congratulations of a fine trophy bull!
Zeke

Kevin, congrats. Great bull. You deserve it. Big bull. I hope your dad was with you.

Here's a few more photos of my Montana Bull. I killed this bull near Lima Montana in Unit 300-20. Thanks for all the nice comments!

It was a Great time with my Dad!

1044183.jpg

8272194.jpg

8646216.jpg

Great bull. did you see many bulls or were you just lucky? I've heard numbers were way down in that part of the state.

Stay thirsty my friends

I saw quite a few moose. It just took a few days to find the right canyon they were all hanging out in...after that, I believe I saw 4-5 mature bulls, this being the largest of the bunch....

Yeah, there was some luck involved also...especially hunting them that late in the season....but it all work out!

Thanks,

KP

Holy crap! What a monster! Congrats.

Seems like there's been some giant bulls killed the last two years.

Curious what the draw odds in that unit do this year :D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom