Montana MSG is up

I’ll just say this, I’ve been applying for Sheep, Moose & Goat in Montana for 47 years as a nonresident. I was very lucky and drew Sheep on my 35 year. I started to apply again after the waiting period, so I guess not 47 years for Sheep. I’d say 95% of Nonresidents will never draw a tag for any of the three. Most have odds of 1 in a 100 chance of drawing or worse! If you’re not up for disappointment I would get my hopes up. I can only see odds getting worse as time passes. It’s a tough game we choose to play!

I’ll just say this, I’ve been applying for Sheep, Moose & Goat in Montana for 47 years as a nonresident. I was very lucky and drew Sheep on my 35 year. I started to apply again after the waiting period, so I guess not 47 years for Sheep. I’d say 95% of Nonresidents will never draw a tag for any of the three. Most have odds of 1 in a 100 chance of drawing or worse! If you’re not up for disappointment I would get my hopes up. I can only see odds getting worse as time passes. It’s a tough game we choose to play!
With how bad odds are for Sheep I think any hunter should only be able to take one Sheep and only one in a lifetime. No Grand Slam going on. It would give many hunters at least a chance.

No luck here either shocker!

NR with max points with no expectation of ever drawing but there is always a chance with your name in the hat!

Good luck everyone…

Horniac

I’ve drawn goat and moose as a NR. There’s a chance. You’re seriously hurting your odds if you just put the best hunt listed in the magazines and cross your fingers though.

What's with all these sheep tags all of a sudden? Year 42 finally paid off.

Let's be honest, I deserve a Montana ram permit, I'm a nice guy and it's just all that clean living.

Oh, and my Dad drew his 3rd Montana Moose permit as well.

I've now drawn all the big 3 in Montana.

What's with all these sheep tags all of a sudden? Year 42 finally paid off.

Let's be honest, I deserve a Montana ram permit, I'm a nice guy and it's just all that clean living.

Oh, and my Dad drew his 3rd Montana Moose permit as well.

I've now drawn all the big 3 in Montana.
Congratulations Buzz
Nothing for me again.

Nothing here as well but another point and another name in the hat for next year. I considering just having my app in the draw and not purchasing points from here on .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom