Montoya is a FNG

What a GREAT piece of driving! I expect that kinda thing from a woman driver, and well, maybe that says a lot about Juan!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

The only thing that would make this Daytona 500 complete is Danica involved in another wreck!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I believe Juan's MM name is Jazz, and he was trying to "Vote" himself off the site.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Go out there and hit the pace car!!! What, why???? Because it's the only car on the track you haven't hit yet!!!!!

How in the frick do you hit the jet dryer????? What an a$$

Even the fire crew had problems putting out the fire! They couldnt tell jaun from the others and couldnt figure out the diference on the fire truck between jose and hose B.

Im voting this the best racing thread ever created. You guys are pretty funny for a bunch of toothless hillbilly nascar fans. Good job.

Mr jet engine,

My name is Juan Pablo Montoya,

You killed my father,

Now prepare to die!

Outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man.

Those are pretty funny, but I don't think you guys realize what happened. Something broke on his car. Every driver out there would have been going just as fast in the same spot of the track. Even Juan usually can make it around the jet dryers. I just want to hear his radio communications. I 'm sure he blamed it on the jet dryer driver for being there.

JOKE OF THE DAY---
hOW MANY NASCAR DRIVERS DOES IT TAKE TO HIT A JET DRYER
---JUST JUAN!----

WHAT ARE THE ODDS FOR A NASCAR DRIVER TO CRASH INTO A JET DRYER?
---JUAN IN A MILLION!---

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom