Moose question.

jaketbs

So I know exactly nothing about moose hunting or scoring but my grandfather sent me this picture, his cousin took the picture. He looks like a stud to me but I wanted to see what you guys thought.

2698unnamed.jpg

I asked him what state, it's either Wyoming or Colorado he's going to ask him though. I think I know who to ask who to point me in the right direction if I ever get a moose tag. I'd love to hunt one just need to start applying I guess.

I'm stoked, just itching to get outta here. It looks like we might get some weather here in CA for the last weekend of my D5 hunt and then leaving Tuesday for CO going head to help my grandpa with the last few days of his 3rd season elk hunt then off for my deer hunt. Hopefully going be a good few weeks of hunting and I know its going to be a great couple weeks of getting the hell away form work lol

Helluva bull is it's a shiras! Hey, it's a helluva bull if it's a Canadian moose!

Did we hear yet where the pic was taken (State or Province)?

Cool pic too. Thanks,
Zeke

Damn Yelum I was hoping that I had a decent chance to get one like that if I ever got a tag lol. Awesome info though. Thank you

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom