More Outdoor Channel game law violations....

nickman

Long Time Member
So, they are just now showing a pig hunt in Ca with an outfit called Santa Lucia Outfitters.

They drive around this ranch, spot a feral pig, jump out of the truck and shoot across 2 dirt roads. Idiots!

Quality hunting experience right there, I tell ya!

You would think by now the guys at the Outdoor channel would have enough sense to not air these blatent violations.

Obviously it ain't just Teddy that don't know all the rules.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

You better go back to the drawing board Mr. Nickman because that's not a violation of any law on private property anywhere in the USA to the best of my knowledge. I won't comment on the quality hunting experience either when it's a hog hunt where they may just be trying to get rid of pests and get some good eating.

Nickman you need to brush up on your laws. Firing across or upon a roadway is only a violation if it is a "PUBLIC" roadway in CA. and most other states as well.

If it is private property and private roadway, no violation.

RELH

Watched a Colorado elk hunt on the Outdoor Channel and they were using a .308 in an AR with a 15 round clip. Then they had the gun topped with an electronic range finding scope. I was impressed.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Easy Nicky!

I can tell you've never Hunted the Pumpkin Patch here in TARDville!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

what we have here is one of them mm ethics freaks. You know, the ones that are always better than everyone else. heck one of my favorite past times is chasin down a friggin coyote and shootin it out of the drivers side window with one hand on the gun and the other hand on the steerin wheel. whole time I'm doing that my heads bouncin off the roof cuz im 4 wheelin across some dudes pasture that hates yotes more than I do. Now thats an adrenaline rush right there I don't care who ya are. Only difference between me and those guys you supposedly are better than is the fact that they brag about it. I do it cuz its an adrenaline rush and I flat out love the he)) outa doin it. You can have all the ethics in the world. Don't mean I'm gonna stop what im doin till I agree with you self riteous sob's.

OK......I can take a spankin' with the best of them. Private property.

We will assume it is a private ranch........California has about 6 acres of public ground, pig habitat left.

At any rate, I call it dangerous, private property or not.

Sinkystopper....you are a retarded, gay, wedding planning azzhat.

There, NOW if you find it necessary to continue your 6th grade girly, name calling, you have a reason.

And if ANYBODY on this site ever thought and espoused that they were "better than everyone", it was you and your big mouth......pimp!

I don't know you from Adam, Nickman. But the owner of Santa Lucia is a friend of mine and he's no idiot. Good man and a good hunter. If the world had a few more Jims and a few less Dicks, it would be a better place!

Don P

Don, you have to overlook Nickman. He is good for putting his foot in mouth before engaging brain.

By the way, are those girls still friendly in Taft. While in high school, my buddy and I used to chase the girls in Taft and Porterville. They were more friendly then the girls in Bakersfield. The Taft girls waved back with all five fingers, not the one finger the Bakersfield girls were noted for.

RELH

What? I've always encouraged my kids to shoot across ALL types of roads. Ya just never know when ya might take out a MMer that ya don't like! I can think of one self-righteous "too busy with the hard work to banter-look at me- sit back and watch me go" guys who I like to see meet their maker (on accident of course). The world would be a better place!
Zeke
PS: I'm actually getting quite tired of all the "sportsmen" on TV right now. Very few shows capture my interest any more.

lol..the good ole daze!!
wait til your kids are grown and off to college...
you can turn back time and go back just need to move to California get a medical marijuana card (to treat your depression)and the rest is easy..yotes ya we got em..farmers in Manteca here's how I did them..
after sweating some in 90 deg summer day loading about 50 30 rd ruger 10/22 clips and getting everyone seated in the back of the trunk 7 total in the back and 4 up front we'ed just cruise the county roads an hour before sunset until we see them at a stop the yote would a be running away(and getting fast each step)from knowing the hail of lead bout rain down on him ...then 1 and all would shoot at him from the truck bed I had 10/22 and a scoped .22 mag (we were told only rim fires!!) and if I wanted too...
so I put the truck in drive and floored it too cut him off until hes was down!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-12 AT 05:53PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-12 AT 05:52?PM (MST)

Peez,

My father's name is ##### and he is a good man and a good hunter

RELH. Yup. Only friendly people here in the great town of Taft. Ugly country, but pretty girls. I shouldn't have even commented last night, but a nerve was struck. I try to stay out of the MM drama, and only contribute positive things. I failed that mission last night. To any Richards out there that I may have offended I'm truely sorry! HAHA!

Don P

I've often wondered, if you have a Remington Sendero and don't use it to shoot down a road, should you really call it a sendero?

>I've often wondered, if you have
>a Remington Sendero and don't
>use it to shoot down
>a road, should you really
>call it a sendero?

LMAO

NO, you may not call it a road rifle if you don't use it like one!
Zeke

I have a sendero, its a heavy sucker... Road hunting rifle for sure!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom