More Pics of Gpa's bull... and dads...

Ozzman

Here are some more pics of my Grandad's bull taken off the Wasatch, as well as photos of my dads... After hunting hard nearly the full week, their efforts paid off with some good bulls and memories to last a lifetime.

S5000446.jpg

S5000451.jpg

S5000455.jpg

S5000464.jpg

S5000465.jpg

S5000470.jpg

S5000475.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-09 AT 09:02AM (MST)[p]Thanks Huntinforlife! The first bull is my grandad's that he took on Wednesday night. He shot it at 180 yards after my brother dropped into the canyon we could hear him growling in and kicked him out. When he was shooting on the range leading up to this hunt, we couldn't get him steady with his gun which caused some concern for all of us... but he said when this guy came out he was steady as a rock with the rifle.

The second bull is my dad's bull he shot Friday night. Saturday was his last day to hunt so by Friday night he was looking to simply fill his tag with anything he saw with horns... This is the guy we saw with horns, and he had no hesitation. his first shot was at 280yards, and a good hit, but the bull gave no reaction, so he threw one more in for good measure. When we were cleaning the bull both the entry and exit wounds were only about 2 inches apart.

Great memories for both of them, especially after having to wait so long to get these tags... I am thrilled for both of them!

Tyson
Tell your old man and gramps congrats on some sweet bulls... Did you draw any tags this year?

Great pics and a couple of dandy bulls anyone would be happy with. Looks like a good time and some hard work to follow.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Congrats to your Grandpa and Dad for a couple nice bulls, thanks for posting.

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

Nice Bulls and for the both of them to score in a good area that is great.
I too love the pictures of the pack out.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom