Mossback Shed Pack

Antler1

The pack is a must have for packing sheds. The sheds fasten easy and don't move and clank around at all. The pack is also light and comfortable.

The only downside is it could have some more storage for food and water for a all day hike. I did strap 6 water bottles where the antlers go and it worked well.

I like my shed pack as well I've been putting water bottles in one of the side spotting scope holders. I was also surprised how well you can go through the thick stuff with antlers strapped on it. I would reccomend to any shed hunter.

I agree I enjoy mine as well and I feel it is great for any shed hunter, now if I can just fill mine with sheds to the max....
redelkarcher>>>------------------>

I think the moss shed pack was a great thought up design however i found some goods and bads! I like the design how you can strap down your bones but i dont like how there are no pockets for anything and how it felt on my back with a lot of weight (too me it feels like the main beam XL). Also when i had the pack loaded down with 65 pounds of elk bones i was wishing i had my J104! My J104 packs a hole better with a lot of weight on it and when i go out for a long shed hunt day i usually pack a big lunch. For a flat lander, half a day, deer horn trip i might take it out again! I couldnt come up with enough goods to make me switch packs for shed hunting! I do think it was one heck of a design though! Just my thoughts.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom