most demeaning insult??

Cam@strawberry

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-29-12 AT 10:13AM (MST)[p]the list of terms and phrases one can use to demean or insult is long, what ones would top it?? if you happened to need to pull out the worst what weapons will you throw out??

My personal fav, for intelligent situations only

The most useful thing that you, sir,have ever accomplished was nearly killing your mother during child birth and even at that you failed.......

so please enlighten us what comes to mind for you??

littlebeaver.jpg

I prefer to use words that just piss people off,,,
dickwead,, dillweed, hole, dipwad, c*nt, you know what I mean beeeatch.

>Most painful ever used on me:
>
>
>"You're acting just like Overton"
>
>That one cut to the bone.
>

thats as LOW as a person can get, true story

It's not the most demeaning, but I use "Your dad must have jerked off in a flower pot, because he got a blooming idiot!"

Personally, I find it very distasteful and demeaning to cast insults, aspersions, or derogatory verbal abuse, at my fellow man.

"You act like an Obama" would be nasty, but nowadays it would seem that 2 out of 3 people would take it as a compliment.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

It really pisses me off when a anti or non hunter calls it murder when talking about us killing animals. I always end up saying you just proved the lack of knowledge you have cause murder is between people.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-12 AT 10:12AM (MST)[p]This one has stuck with me a long time. When I was 15 my younger brother shot a young deer, his first. It ran over the hill and another grown man shot it down. When we walked over there to get my brothers deer the guy said that he was the one That knocked it over so he was the one taking it home even though it was clear there were two bullet holes. The guy goes, "I don't want to fight you for it.". My dads response....." good cause I've crawled over guys bigger than you just to get to a fight.". We took the deer home.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom