Mother's Day?

troutsniffer

I need a little help finding something for my mom and wife. What are you all getting them? I'm looking for ideas. I will do the usual for my wife. She gets to have breakfast in bed, as long as she doesn't wake me up. I also let her fix whatever she wants for dinner.

Proflowers.com, every year for the last few, my wife loves it. I send them to her at work. She is the first one in her little area to get em and it makes the rest of em pretty jealous.
Send em to my mom as well, usually get the ones that are still growing so she can put em out in her garden for years to come. I try to cook breakfast every Sunday morning so tommorrow is what I'll be doing.

Gonna be a bit tough to get something for my wife today as I just had my back fused a week ago. The cool part about having an understanding wife is that she knows about all I am good for today is a couple dozen roses, a card and my heartfelt appreciation of her.

I will also suggest that she let me buy her a .338RUM at Sportsman's Warehouse.....yea, that's what I will do.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom