mounts for scopes

Poor Boys like me have to use JUNK Leupold Dual Dovetails!

They work Fine for my Bushnell Optics!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-14 AT 08:06AM (MST)[p]Leupold's are also great ! Just not as special as Talley's. ;-) Picatinny rails are great if you are going to be changing optics back and forth. Like a military type sniper rifle. It just depends on what you've got going on.
I am not changing a thing on my long range rifle. Once you get it right, lock it down with a good set of Talley rings. If you know what I mean.

Take a serious look at the Vortex Precision Rings... They are heavy duty and way nice.
CSO

It's all about the good times...

MonsterMuleysLogo.png

The nightforce ultralight rings are awesome. I have them on a couple guns, add the nightforce level ring and you're sitting pretty

Conetrol. I bought a pair for my Rem 700 twenty years ago, lock-tited the mount screws and have never had to touch them since. I suppose they are still available, but I never see them advertised.

>http://www.dnzproducts.com/game-reaper-mounts
>
>Great product and solid too.
>
>Brian
>http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks kilo!

Gonna try a DNZ Reaper 30mm Tactical/MOA in SILVER!

We'll see if another Build (375 RUM!) will destroy it like the last one destroyed the Weaver Mounts!:D:D:D

Kiddin of Course!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Walmart has a great selection well worth checking out.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom