MPH IN THE 1/4 MILE???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
When I was younger/High School Days we were always Racing/Building what we thought were Bad-Ass Race Rigs!:D

I remember if you had a 4X4 that would do 80 MPH in the 1/4 Mile you thought you were Bad-Ass!

What's your Rig?

And How fast is She through the 1/4 Mile?

Post em Up!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Eels Prius will do 40.

Seriously Bess? Who does that sh!t once they get OUT of highschool? Do you still go to kegger parties with tire fires? Do you still carry a condom in your wallet just in case?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

>Eels Prius will do 40.
>
>Seriously Bess? Who does that sh!t
>once they get OUT of
>highschool? Do you still go
>to kegger parties with tire
>fires? Do you still carry
>a condom in your wallet
>just in case?
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

It probably would do 40mph, but I never push it that hard.

Eel

>Eels Prius will do 40.
>
>Seriously Bess? Who does that sh!t
>once they get OUT of
>highschool? Do you still go
>to kegger parties with tire
>fires? Do you still carry
>a condom in your wallet
>just in case?
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

NVB!

Don't even tell me you don't Open your Truck up just to see what'll do once in a while!

And it's been a Long Damn Time since you were in High School!

Still Got the same Protectin in my wallet,It's Well Seasoned but still pack it,just in case, you know!

They don't allow KEGGER Parties in TARDville anymore!

We Were the DUKES of the Basin,We went to Colorado & Snuck them back across the State Line!

How many of these modern day Wimps in School would have the Balls to pull off what We did?

First thing is they'd throw your Ass in Jail these days!

Modern day Kids don't mess with Alcohol for GAWDS Sake!

It's all Drug related these Days!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>I road/street raced motorcycles.
>You don't want to know how
>fast.

Ya!

But what about your Rig?

Back in 1965? (just a guess) my uncle had a '55 Chevy. One day my cousin and I "borrowed" it. It had a 3 speed on the column. We headed to the country to see what it would do. Way out in the middle of nowhere there was a stop sign. From that stop sign to the canal was "about" 1/4 mile. We took turns and I think 60 was the best she would do.

Some red light on the dash kept coming on. We didn't know what it was so we ignored it. Later, we told my uncle about the light, so he checked the oil. There wasn't a drop of oil on the stick. He put a couple quarts in and it ran fine.

I never tested my GTO in the 1/4 mile. All I cared about was beating the guy in the next lane which was no problem.

Had a '67 Camero SS with a 300hp 350. I put a Offenhauser high rise with a Holley double pumper on it. Problem was it also had a 2 speed power slip transmission so all it did was get really sh!tty gas mileage.

Wish I still had that car it would be worth about 50K these days. I think I sold it for $1200.00.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-13 AT 07:34PM (MST)[p]"Still Got the same Protectin in my wallet,It's Well Seasoned but still pack it,just in case, you know!"

You ain't used that rubber in what? 25 years? No wonder you are so goddamn cranky.

Or maybe you hate Phil of Duck Dynasty because you really do prefer the old stink hole over a vagina and don't feel the need for protection.

Slick

I don't Hate Phil!

If You'll pay any GAWD-DAMNED attention!

Said I didn't care for the Show!

Ya see Slick!

Here in the Basin We still got lots of HillBillies just like em & we're around them all the time!

So to see the same kind of people on TV with their own show doesn't Impress me much!

Not sayin I don't like them!

Sayin I deal with the same type on a Daily basis!

You need to Drink 3 more 6 packs before Posting

CRANKY?

If that Ain't the Pot callin the Kettle Black..................................GEEZUS!

Yes well you still didn't address packing a dusty rubber around in your wallet. I mean even a dumb hillbilly from Altamont ought to be able use up a rubber in less than 20 years.

Crud! Surely you wouldn't do one of the cheerleaders without protection?

Slick

With all the extras on my cummins I would like to run the 1/4 mile on fuel only. I have been on the dyno a few times. Waiting on EFI live to come out for my cummins. I can get EFI live tune but I would have to a 2006 cummins computer. The cummins now can spank a new Camaro with problem and all these chesssy rice burners

3048cce3b4bb8408fd61b37d5b706c21ec7e.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-13 AT 12:45PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-13 AT 12:42?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-13 AT 12:40?PM (MST)

4212jeep_002.jpg

'79 CJ5 Best 1/4: 13.32 @ 103 MPH with street tires.
Best 100 yrd Sand Drag 4.95 & 59 MPH

355 SB Chevy 11:1 compression, 292Comp Cam, 750 Holley and a 150 shot of NOS

Close ratio Ford Top loader 4-Speed tranmissiion, Dana 20 transfer case, Dana 30 front, Dana 60 rear with 4:56 gears.

3881jeep_009.jpg

That's like 8 Tranny's per mile. YUK!

Slick

Yes.. yes I am. Unlike Bess I try to be humble. But thanks for the shout out Mosnar.

Slick

LAST EDITED ON Dec-31-13 AT 05:35AM (MST)[p]>Yes.. yes I am. Unlike Bess
>I try to be humble.
>But thanks for the shout
>out Mosnar.
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

HUMBLE RUS?

That's Total BS right there!

I RAZZ you a little about how HOT Ms RUS is & You Ain't been the same since!(TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT,AIN'T NOBODY MESSIN WITH MS RUS!:D)

I'll bet she's been HOT at you most of your Married Life you Ornery/Cranky Ole Bugger You!:D

Paranoia setting in is more like it!

RELAX slick!

Drink a few more Drinks!

I'd still like to know how she's tolerated your BS all these years?:D:D:D

The day We can't RAZZ each other.........................well that'll be a sad day!

And just Think Slick,only a couple more years before we place Bets again.....................Ya I'll probably lose again!

Happy New Year RUS!

Here is the Dirtymax. Built by G&J Diesel out of Billings Mt. I know the kid that use to drive it until he had a fall out with the company.

"Happy New Year RUS!"

Ya! You too Bobcat & the rest of the morons you hang out with.

Slick

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom