MT bear

mtmiller

Have been in MT for 7 years and finally got off my duff to chase bears. Here is my first MT bear.
P1090665.JPG

Nice bear Craig. Good quality field photo as well. Congratulations.

BOHNTR )))---------->

That's what I like to see. Something that we don't see enough of on here is pictures of successful bear hunts. C'mon guys!?!

Good looking bear mtmiller. Congrats! What part of Montana are you in? Just curious. I used to live in Missoula. Sometimes wish I still did.

Congrats again.
Jaxon

Heck, there are lots of times I don't get anything. In fact I was shut out in SD and MT this Spring while chasing gobblers. Still had a great time though.

SnSID-I am in Havre. No bears here, so I had to do some traveling for this guy.

Damn!!! I knew we should have counted turkey's in the Fantasy Hunt. That might be the only thing I kill this year ;-).

nice one, mt...head mount, rug?...just curious...looks like it definitely has a good size head on it...congrats, and thanks for the nice pic..

Thats a nice looking bear Craig, way to go. Bow/rifle? This year I decided to only take my bow bear hunting, longbow at that, and the two measley times I went I could have killed a small bear once and a dandy bear the other time.

Congrats,

Ernie

Ernie - This was a rifle bear. Maybe next year I will try the bow, but I had to put one down first.

littlefoot - I am just going to have this bear tanned. I still have to pay for the rug from last years Sask bear that is still with the taxidermist.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom