Mtn. Lion hunt.

cantkillathing

Very Active Member
Well last year I killed my first lion and posted up some pics, it was a female lion and I didn't care, it was my first and I wasn't after the biggest yet.
This year I am probably going to kill the first one we tree again, hunting lions is fun, and I am not after a trophy yet, just trying to reduce lion population, i hope to shoot another female just because I know by killing females I will help reduce the numbers. But if by chance the first lion is a big tom I wont pass on it.
Cant wait for it to snow. I hope every lion hunter out there is successful in killing one this year. Good luck.

Good! Get those lions. I would ask to come, but I have already filled my tag this year.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

Well cant!

You Best just shoot the 1st Damn Kitten you see!

That or a PISSCUTTER Female!

Save the Big Toms for others!

Besides,the Big Toms are more work to get out!

If you do get a Big Tom I'd like the BackStraps off of Him!

I ain't eatin No Kitten or Female!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Kill a couple more females close to home and then get back to us on how fun lion hunting is when you can't find a track anywhere close to home and have to spend a couple hundred dollars to find one track, and several days for that one track. Lion hunting then does not become fun anymore.

elkassassi, let me get this straight, you wont eat female, you just want a big tom?

Good friend Larrbo has been hunting a late season tag on private ground and had been passing up nice bucks daily looking for Mr Big. Couple weeks ago, this guy showed up on one of several trail cams. Since then, they have seen very few deer and only two smallish bucks. The deer just went away. You decide!

5191larrys_kitty.jpg

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>elkassassi, let me get this straight,
>you wont eat female, you
>just want a big tom?
>

Well elkun!

Un-Like Myton-ites!

I'm not in to eatin the Porch Cats!:D

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Good thing you posted this on a mule deer hunting website rather than Biggamehoundsmen.com or you would have caused an uproar from all the houndsmen! LOL

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

elkassassin, if you have ate at the fort ,you have ate porch kitty""(next time you order a chicken sandwich , ask your self. how many chickens do you see in myton.}?"

>already filled your tag, didn't the
>season start yesterday?

Idaho's season is Aug 30 - Mar 31. They are over the counter tags, you just need to watch the female quota. You can also use a non-res deer tag for them. In central Idaho, you can get two lion tags. So it is possible to get 3 lions in one year.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

>elkassassin, if you have ate at
>the fort ,you have ate
>porch kitty""(next time you order
>a chicken sandwich , ask
>your self. how many chickens
>do you see in myton.}?"
>

elkun!

I already tried the Chicken Samich at the Fort!

I asked Blondie if it was Really Chicken?

She Said:

"""Tastes Like Chicken Don't it?"""

I said Ya Kinda!

Shoulda know it was a Porch Cat!

>wow, 3 tags a year
>wish utah would do that,
>

I didn't think you needed a Tag/Tags elkun?

I've killed one nice Tom with dogs. I'd love to get another tag and call one in with my predator calls! That's my dream hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom