Mule Deer of 2009

ElkSniper

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-10 AT 04:18PM (MST)[p]Lets see all of your mule deer form 2009. Had to do a 300yd belly crawl on this one.
9309100_1491_02.jpg

Allright Jerad, there's a couple nice bucks but do you expect someone else to post up after those two giants????

You ought to be ashamed for harvesting bucks that big....you ought to be telling other people where those bucks are so they can fill their tags......and you should be more concerned with taking a cull buck to help the deer herds in Colorado.....
;)

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

I did not have a mule deer tag last year, but looking hard this year. Would like to draw an archery tag for high country mule deer somewhere close to the front range. I was looking at units 86 or 85, because I would also like to archery hunt elk as well.....any ideas?

>My cuz buck. Stateland buck
>
>
1264707973.jpg

>
>My dads Stateland buck
>
100_0031.jpg

>
>My brothers. Rez buck
>
100_0170.jpg

>
>my buck. Was taking on stateland
>
100_0280.jpg

The gps coord's didn't show up on your post, I thought that was mandatory to post coord's when you post pics of good bucks like these. LOL Great bucks! Congrats on a successfull season!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom