Muley Stag

MTCOWBOY

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-09 AT 09:41PM (MST)[p] I shot this buck this morning at 458yds. Seeing as how he was full velvet in middle Nov in north eastern Montana, figured he wasn't doing the area any good. He did not have any nuts.

4af78c3f7d45a898.jpg

4af78c6c7e700793.jpg

4af78c8f7f3546a7.jpg

4af78cdd07ad97bc.jpg

Looks like he could be a hi-bred (half whitetail and half muley. Last time I saw one of these stages it was about 10 miles south of your place. I walked up with in 50 feet of him. Cool deer!!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Dang it Wayne! You shouldve let him live so icould shoot it next year! What were you thinking man? Lol jk way to go!

The rack was still hot to the touch, (still had heavy blood flow through them). May have indeed continued to grow throughout the winter.

mtcowboy you see any sighs of rut yet?

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Just glad that you didn't have to call the "Extraction" team out to retrieve your animal this time buddy!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom