LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-19 AT 09:58AM (MST)[p]>>
22878d7def70528a4b069093dec5a220b969.jpeg

>
>
>WTF does that even mean? Did
>those rifles commit the murders
>by themselves? Apples and dog
>crap.

It means that Trumpturds have to cherry pick their data to make the case that illegal aliens are all savages out to murder you.

What is funny is that the FBI doesn't keep stats on "Rifles" but never let that get in the way of lying about everything.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/195325/murder-victims-in-the-us-by-weapon-used/

Americans citizens murdering American citizens is not a big deal to Trumpturds because he hasn't told them to worry about that. They got their marching orders from him and facts don't matter.

https://www.cato.org/publications/i...f/their-numbers-demographics-countries-origin

Quote:
Cato, June 4: If native-born Americans were incarcerated at the same rate as illegal immigrants, about 930,000 fewer natives would be incarcerated. Conversely, if natives were incarcerated at the same rate as legal immigrants, about 1.5 million fewer natives would be in adult correctional facilities.

One would think that the wall would be an easy sell and using actual facts would bolster one's argument but these are Trump lovers so facts are like cryptonite to them.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

Even if it's true what are you going to do about it ? nothing.

If you want to deport them all fine but all you want to do is build a wall behind them. a 300 miles of wall in a 1000 mile hole. brilliant.

nd the reason you won't deport them is our economy will crash without them and you know it. nobody to do the work americans are too good for, like farm work and dusting Trump's golf trophies.

Dumbchits need something to hang onto. a wall is something they can understand.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

For those of you that can count it means a lot of people got murdered. What else do you need to know? Shut the freaking border down you wooooosies :)

#Manufactured crisis

>For those of you that can
>count it means a lot
>of people got murdered. What
>else do you need to
>know? Shut the freaking border
>down you wooooosies :)
>
>#Manufactured crisis

How many total murders were committed? Suppose that is an important piece of data? Or didn't Trump tell you care about Americans killing Americans at your last Clan Rally?

How many times has the case been made that guns don't kill people, that people kill people, now Trumpturds are spouting misleading data with the lead data point being that guns kill people. Brilliant.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

Excellent point. And what kind of people kill more people than anybody else? Black people and illegal aliens. They are accountable for more than half of the deaths by murder in the United States. But they constitute about 10% of the country LOL thank you for making my point :)

Build the wall. But please explain what this graph says. What would it look like of were compared all non-illegal murders to rifles? Or non-illegal murders to people run down by a Prius? Or starving people compared to kittens fed Meow mix.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-19 AT 10:31AM (MST)[p]>Excellent point. And what kind of
>people kill more people than
>anybody else? Black people and
>illegal aliens. They are accountable
>for more than half of
>the deaths by murder in
>the United States. But they
>constitute about 10% of the
>country LOL thank you for
>making my point :)

Post up the place you are getting that number so I can show you that you are just a liar.

Nobody is making light of murders by illegal aliens but to make up bs stats make your argument useless. Show me the real stats they are bad enough.

So show where you lies come from or are you not willing to do that and just make a claim like your orange hero?

Build the wall by at the very least attempt have an ounce of honesty instead of being a total liar all the time.

Nemont

OK forget the comparison it's obviously confusing for you. The point is 5000 people were murdered in the United States by illegal aliens. Do you need to know more? 5000 people were murdered. By illegal aliens. Comprende????

Our murderers are our problem. We don't need to import 5000 more of them to help us out. Fairly basic logic that most people comprehend.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-19 AT 11:32AM (MST)[p]>OK forget the comparison it's obviously
>confusing for you. The point
>is 5000 people were murdered
>in the United States by
>illegal aliens. Do you need
>to know more? 5000 people
>were murdered. By illegal aliens.
>Comprende????

You got proof of that in a form you can post? Because the FBI stats say you are full of it. If you want your argument to carry the day you have to use actual facts not relying on your Orange Hero for them because he never quoted a fact, in context,correctly.

Comprende?

Nemont

AnalAdventures, I'm not arguing whether 5000 is a lot or not. Obviously it is. If the relationship to rifles is so obvious then explain it. In real words. Not just a pout followed by "well anyway forget that argument, it's a lot".

Aspsen,

Can you show me where you got your numbers saying illegals commit 5,000 murders a year. The FBI doesn't show that in their database, the largest in the nation.

Cato Institute has interesting stats pulled from Texas.

https://www.cato.org/publications/i...minal-immigrants-texas-illegal-immigrant#full

CONCLUSION
The homicide conviction rate for illegal immigrants was
16 percent below that of native-born Americans in Texas in
2015. The conviction rates for illegal immigrants were 7.9 percent
and 77 percent below that of native-born Americans for
sex crimes and larceny, respectively. For all criminal convictions
in Texas in 2015, illegal immigrants had a criminal conviction
rate 50 percent below that of native-born Americans.
Legal immigrants had a criminal conviction rate 66 percent
below that of native-born Americans.

Now we agree illegal immigration is a huge problem, especially given that they suppress wages, flout our laws and use our services as free riders. But if you want your argument to win you can't just blindly regurgitate what Trump tells you, he is factually challenged on almost every issue. The American people are not stupid, they know BS when they see it.

Nemont

Rifles are a form of a weapon used for murder. All legal murders by the specific weapon of a rifle for the US are posted.

NeMont, the reference for the data is on the bottom of the picture from the US government.

Illegals killed 5000 people. Ummmmm lol you idiots argue about everything.

This old man party is so so so freaking BORING!

NeMont, get out your bifocals...the reference for the data is in fine print at the bottom of the pic...type it in with your hunt n peck index finger lol

Can you believe this guys?

A "CONSERVATIVE"

arguing about exactly how many citizens illegals killed

ITs LAUGHABLE!

AM I ACTUALLY ARGUING WITH HILLARY CLINTON? LOL, NEMONT! WE FOUND YOU OUT!! ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT YOUR NAME WAS NEGATIVE NANCY!

HI HILLARY! WE'VE MISSED YOU!!!! XOXOXOXO

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-19 AT 01:51PM (MST)[p]Go to that source and show me where it says year in and year out illegals commit 5,000 murders, I am begging you link it for those of who believe facts matter and are not Trump leg humpers like you.

Prove it and post up you source or just admit you got it off of Trump's twitter feed.

The FBI says you and Trump are full of it on this one. Post up your source and make me a liar. Wouldn't that be sweet justice for you? Come on back up your claim with the source.

Either a coward and know you have no source and won't admit you lied and made it up or you got the goods, let's see your source.

Nemont

The source checks out LOL

YOU DUMMY...THERE ARE TWO SOURCES RIGHT ON THE FREAKING PICTURE

ONE OF THEM IS.

Wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

the FBI

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-19 AT 02:02PM (MST)[p]Aspen,

I went to both sources and neither say what you claim. You are quoting them as gospel so you show me where it says what you claim.

Post up your credible source that says illegals commit 5,000 murders a year and I will delete my account and send Trump's reelection campaign a donation.

Come on you are either a lying sack or you got the goods which is it?

Nemont

THE SOURCE IS THE FBI YOU IDIOT

LOL YOU ARE AN OLD MAN

TYPE IN THE FREAKING LINK

THEN DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU CAN SEE THE BUTTON WITH YOUR BIFOCALS

LOL!

IT IS THE FBI YOU IDIOT

OH MY HELL I HAVE BEEN DEBATING WITH A FRICKING IDIOT FOOL OF AN OLD MAN THAT IS COMPLETELY WASTING MY TIME ARGUING ABOUT NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHH

SO FRUSTRATING TO REALIZE I AM ARGUING WITH SOMEONE FROM THE STATE MENTAL HOSPITAL SO DUMB HE IS TAKING POINTERS FROM HIS SMART FRIEND WITH DOWNS SYNDROME!!!

I will make it is for you. I will never post on any MM.com forum again if you can show me where the FBI stats are that says illegal aliens commit 5,000 murders a year.

This should be a give me for you to make me like stupid so link it up. The FBI stats on murders committed by illegal aliens.

I suspect the guy from Idaho was 100% correct about you and you are all hat and no cattle when it comes to your claims.

Are you a liar or can you stand behind your word? Let's see.

Nemont

https://www.fbi.gov/

I will make it easier for you. Here is the FBI website. Copy and paste the link that shows what you claim as the absolute truth.

If you don't like me posting here is your chance to prove to the world that you are superior and you will rid the site of me forever.

So show me where on the FBI website that claim is confirmed.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-19 AT 02:19PM (MST)[p]You don't have a clue do you. You just grabbed Bolt's fake facts and ran with it.

What a retarded coward it's now wonder you are a Trump lover

Hey dumbphuk here is the quote from the Hill using GAO stats

Quote:
According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

Go to the GAO source and guess what, they don't say illegal aliens committed 5,000 murders a year. They take great pains to explain they lumped all immigrants legal or not into one metric.

So go to the FBI source and guess what, it doesn't state that either. But you don't care much about being honest and truthful

You are a pathetic excuse of a Trump lover at that. Just another Trump sheeple parroting what they are told.

Nemont

I will make it easy for you.

I will post the link on the original picture and then repost it

And then point it out to you like 5 times.

Then verify it by going to the link myself

Then point it out to you again

o

wait

I already DID LOL.
You and the drunk indian and the smart guy, the one with downs...go try again and come back after cookies and milk and nap time

>THE SOURCE IS THE FBI YOU
>IDIOT

No it isn't the FBI doesn't state this anywhere in their data

>LOL YOU ARE AN OLD MAN

Well Junior you are a liar because you can't back up your claim with even on credible source. You know you can't, I know you can't so why not just admit you lied

>
>TYPE IN THE FREAKING LINK

I did both of them and guess what, the claim you make, the sources don't state that.

>THEN DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU
>CAN SEE THE BUTTON WITH
>YOUR BIFOCALS

Now, junior, since I was able to show you are lapdog for Trump and a complete and total liar on top of it, how about you delete your account and go play in your Trumptower PJ's.

>LOL!
>
>IT IS THE FBI YOU IDIOT

No it isn't you liar

>
>OH MY HELL I HAVE BEEN
>DEBATING WITH A FRICKING IDIOT
>FOOL OF AN OLD MAN
>THAT IS COMPLETELY WASTING MY
>TIME ARGUING ABOUT NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave but first be half a stand up man and admit you are a phony, dishonest liar who hates brown people because Trump told you to.

>AHHHHH
>
>SO FRUSTRATING TO REALIZE I AM
>ARGUING WITH SOMEONE FROM THE
>STATE MENTAL HOSPITAL SO DUMB
>HE IS TAKING POINTERS FROM
>HIS SMART FRIEND WITH DOWNS
>SYNDROME!!!

And yet, junior, you are too much of a lying sack of shyt to make me go away with a simple link that would back up your claims and show the world I have "downs syndrome".

You can't back it up because you are a coward hiding behind a key board trying to play that you are all that and a bag of chips.

Nemont

Murders by illegal aliens per year in the US are 1000X greater than murders committed by hand grenades. Build the wall, and throw the hand grenades over it.

interesting quotes from the article.....

''Six states: California, Texas, Illinois, Florida, New York and New Jersey account for 59 percent of all illegal immigrants residing in the U.S. The fact that 66 percent of all illegal immigrants have lived in our nation for over ten years underscores our long-standing inability to address the serious problem of our inability to control our nation?s borders.''

''Research conducted by the federal government oversight organization Judicial Watch in 2014 documents that 50 percent of all federal crimes were committed near our border with Mexico. ''

''Of the 61,529 criminal cases filed by federal prosecutors; 40 percent or 24,746 were in court districts along the southern borders of California, Arizona and Texas.''

''That same year, the U.S. Sentencing Commission found that 75 percent of all criminal defendants who were convicted and sentenced for federal drug offenses were illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants were also involved in 17 percent of all drug trafficking sentences and one third of all federal prison sentences.''

''According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders. ''

""The pro-illegal immigrant lobby consistently misrepresents the criminal involvement of illegal immigrants as compared to immigrants who legally enter the U.S. and American citizens, saying that illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their counterparts. This assertion is false in most cases. Here are the vetted statistics:

In California, there are just over 92 illegal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals as compared to 74 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. In Arizona, the rate is nearly 69 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000, as compared to 54 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants.

In New York, over three times as many illegal immigrants or 169, are imprisoned for crimes per 100,000, as compared to only 48 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. Only the states of Texas and Florida do illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their legal immigrant counterparts (Texas with 54.5 illegals imprisoned per 100,000, compared to 65 legal immigrants and Florida with 55 illegals imprisoned, compared to 68 legal immigrants).""

""Recent crime analysis by both the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Texas law enforcement authorities indicate that between June 2011 and March 2017, over 217,000 criminal immigrants were arrested and booked into Texas jails.

In researching the criminal careers of these defendants, it was revealed that they had jointly committed over nearly 600,000 criminal offenses. Their arrests included nearly 1,200 homicides; almost 69,000 assaults; 16,854 burglaries; 700 kidnappings; nearly 6,200 sexual assaults; 69,000 drug offenses; 8,700 weapons violations; over 3,800 robberies and over 45,000 obstructing police charges. In determining the status of these offenders in the U.S., it was confirmed by DHS that over 173,000 or 66 percent of these immigrant criminal defendants were in our country illegally at the times of their arrests.""
''Currently, a fight is brewing between California Open Borders politicians and the state?s Democratic controlled Legislature and the Department of Justice regarding the protection of violent criminal illegal immigrants.

Hardly any Californian?s know that in 2014, Gov. Brown signed a bill that amended a state statute amending the maximum sentencing for misdemeanor crimes by one day from 365 to 364 days in jail. This was deliberately done to avoid current federal laws that provide for the deportation of illegal and legal immigrants in this country who have received sentences of 365 days or more.

With the newly enacted jail and prison diversion programs of Propositions 109 and 47, Gov. Brown and company are effectively preventing the federal government from removing violent and recidivist illegal immigrants from our midst through the deportation process.''

''The extreme costs of keeping illegal immigrant criminals in this country

According to research and statistics by the U.S. Departments of Justice and Homeland Security, U.S. taxpayers are footing an annual bill of nearly $19 million a day to house and care for an estimated 300,000 to 450,000 convicted criminal immigrants who are eligible for deportation and are currently residing in local jails and state and federal prisons across the country. ''

These figures include not only those immigrants who are in the U.S. illegally, but all immigrants here who commit and have been convicted of crimes. Other accounting estimates indicate that the total cost for all corrections, medical and support services for adults and juvenile immigrant criminals nationally to be over $1.8 billion dollars.

Awwwwww now that was fun!!

So, Junior, What a puzzy you are.

You can post it 100 times, doesn't make it true. I am giving you a chance to get rid of me forever and do the whole board a favor by showing them that:
A. you are not a liar
B. You are smarter than me and can show me where in those links it states what you claim
C. Ridding the entire mm.com kingdom of me for ever.

Yet you aren't able to do any of those are you coward?

Nemont

>Eeeeel I love IT!

So the murder stats are now about hand grenades, junior you need to put up or shut up.

That sources on Bolt's little graph don't agree with your claim. So you are a lying sack of shyt.

Oh and coward.

That guy from Idaho had you nailed from your post.

Nemont

Show me where it says 5,000 murders per year as you claimed as fact.

That argument isn't that illegals aren't bad or that they don't commit crime.

It is that you are parrot, a sheeple, stooge for Trump who will lie even when the Truth would work.

So show me and I will leave. That number exists no where in the FBI database.

come coward let's see your vaunted brain work or just admit you don't know how many and made it up.

Nemont

Nemont...come on

Go to the FBI site

You made it to the Hill

You and lil JR down syndrome man can do it!

With his help of course lol

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-19 AT 02:59PM (MST)[p]I did go to the FBI site, I even went to the link you claim is fact on the Bolt's fake graph.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....aw_enforcement_by_state_by_city_2013.xls/view

You are a liar and worse you are a coward who won't admit they are a liar. That isn't a very good combo for a guy with a young son.

I am going to give you another chance. Post a link to the FBI source that states illegal aliens murder 5,000 people a year in the U.S.

If you can't do that then just admit you are liar and are willing to believe anything Trump tells you to believe so you can hate the right people.

Nemont

>interesting quotes from the article.....
>
>''Six states: California, Texas, Illinois, Florida,
>New York and New Jersey
>account for 59 percent of
>all illegal immigrants residing in
>the U.S. The fact that
>66 percent of all illegal
>immigrants have lived in our
>nation for over ten years
>underscores our long-standing inability to
>address the serious problem of
>our inability to control our
>nation?s borders.''
>
>''Research conducted by the federal government
>oversight organization Judicial Watch in
>2014 documents that 50 percent
>of all federal crimes were
>committed near our border with
>Mexico. ''
>
>''Of the 61,529 criminal cases filed
>by federal prosecutors; 40 percent
>or 24,746 were in court
>districts along the southern borders
>of California, Arizona and Texas.''
>
>
>''That same year, the U.S. Sentencing
>Commission found that 75 percent
>of all criminal defendants who
>were convicted and sentenced for
>federal drug offenses were illegal
>immigrants. Illegal immigrants were also
>involved in 17 percent of
>all drug trafficking sentences and
>one third of all federal
>prison sentences.''
>
>''According to the FBI, 67,642 murders
>were committed in the U.S.
>from 2005 through 2008, and
>115,717 from 2003 through 2009.
>The General Accounting Office documents
>that criminal immigrants committed 25,064
>of these murders. ''
>
>""The pro-illegal immigrant lobby consistently misrepresents
>the criminal involvement of illegal
>immigrants as compared to immigrants
>who legally enter the U.S.
>and American citizens, saying that
>illegal immigrants commit less crimes
>than their counterparts. This assertion
>is false in most cases.
>Here are the vetted statistics:
>
>
>In California, there are just over
>92 illegal immigrants imprisoned for
>every 100,000 illegals as compared
>to 74 citizens and legal
>non-citizen immigrants. In Arizona, the
>rate is nearly 69 illegals
>imprisoned for every 100,000, as
>compared to 54 citizens and
>legal non-citizen immigrants.
>
>In New York, over three times
>as many illegal immigrants or
>169, are imprisoned for crimes
>per 100,000, as compared to
>only 48 citizens and legal
>non-citizen immigrants. Only the states
>of Texas and Florida do
>illegal immigrants commit less crimes
>than their legal immigrant counterparts
>(Texas with 54.5 illegals imprisoned
>per 100,000, compared to 65
>legal immigrants and Florida with
>55 illegals imprisoned, compared to
>68 legal immigrants).""
>
>""Recent crime analysis by both the
>Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
>and Texas law enforcement authorities
>indicate that between June 2011
>and March 2017, over 217,000
>criminal immigrants were arrested and
>booked into Texas jails.
>
>In researching the criminal careers of
>these defendants, it was revealed
>that they had jointly committed
>over nearly 600,000 criminal offenses.
>Their arrests included nearly 1,200
>homicides; almost 69,000 assaults; 16,854
>burglaries; 700 kidnappings; nearly 6,200
>sexual assaults; 69,000 drug offenses;
>8,700 weapons violations; over 3,800
>robberies and over 45,000 obstructing
>police charges. In determining the
>status of these offenders in
>the U.S., it was confirmed
>by DHS that over 173,000
>or 66 percent of these
>immigrant criminal defendants were in
>our country illegally at the
>times of their arrests.""
>_____________________________
>This one is really ripe
>''Currently, a fight is brewing between
>California Open Borders politicians and
>the state?s Democratic controlled Legislature
>and the Department of Justice
>regarding the protection of violent
>criminal illegal immigrants.
>
>Hardly any Californian?s know that in
>2014, Gov. Brown signed a
>bill that amended a state
>statute amending the maximum sentencing
>for misdemeanor crimes by one
>day from 365 to 364
>days in jail. This was
>deliberately done to avoid current
>federal laws that provide for
>the deportation of illegal and
>legal immigrants in this country
>who have received sentences of
>365 days or more.
>
>With the newly enacted jail and
>prison diversion programs of Propositions
>109 and 47, Gov. Brown
>and company are effectively preventing
>the federal government from removing
>violent and recidivist illegal immigrants
>from our midst through the
>deportation process.''
>
>_________________________
>Conservatives will love this one....especially those
>worried about government spending lol
>
>
>''The extreme costs of keeping illegal
>immigrant criminals in this country
>
>
>According to research and statistics by
>the U.S. Departments of Justice
>and Homeland Security, U.S. taxpayers
>are footing an annual bill
>of nearly $19 million a
>day to house and care
>for an estimated 300,000 to
>450,000 convicted criminal immigrants who
>are eligible for deportation and
>are currently residing in local
>jails and state and federal
>prisons across the country. ''
>
>
>These figures include not only those
>immigrants who are in the
>U.S. illegally, but all immigrants
>here who commit and have
>been convicted of crimes. Other
>accounting estimates indicate that the
>total cost for all corrections,
>medical and support services for
>adults and juvenile immigrant criminals
>nationally to be over $1.8
>billion dollars.
>
>Awwwwww now that was fun!!

No mention of rifles.

Someone should use a nine iron on your testicles before you can reproduce any more than you may already have.

ok lil friend now this one is going to require you to do some math

how many homicides by illegals?

how many homicides by

welll......leeemmmeee do it for ya old coooookie...i mean koookie

""According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008...The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders. "

so 25,064 / 4 years = 6,266 murders per year committed by illegals

then the fbi says....in recent years....around 250 to 300 murders in the us by people using a rifle...... so

4 years x 300 = 1200 at best

I looked it up but you can go do it yourself. I would link it here but you are lame and I dont want to lolol

GFIY (go find it yourself) think of it like a scavenger hunt :)

You cannot produce the actual data from the sources. Unlike you I went to both sources and I won't be deleting my account because you are a lying Utard.

You know you are liar, I know you are liar, the guy from Idaho knew it after two posts and I bet deep down your son knows you are dishonest too.

#utardslie

Nemont

are you kidding??????????????????????????????????

i gave you the link

I did the math

you whiner

the number was actually more than I thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ISSUE IS WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DEMAND AN APPOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you sir.....are the liar....i just proved it with math and quotes from the source....

NEMONT THE LIAR! AND BABOON...dumber than downs

What a dipchit. can't find anything from the last decade and a half ? and WTF is a criminal immigrant ? anyone who commits murder is a criminal. so does this take in a German who immigrated 70 years ago ? we're talking about a wall to keep beaners out get in the game.

These are the facts as they relate to modern times. not too exciting sorry.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/have-undocumented-killed-63000-us-9-11/

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-19 AT 03:55PM (MST)[p]>are you kidding??????????????????????????????????
>
>i gave you the link
>
>I did the math
>
>you whiner
>
>the number was actually more than
>I thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>THE ISSUE IS WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>I DEMAND AN APPOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>you sir.....are the liar....i just proved
>it with math and quotes
>from the source....
>
>NEMONT THE LIAR! AND BABOON...dumber
>than downs

Why the phuk would I give you an apology when I offered to leave if you could provide a link to the source where you claim these numbers are. Unlike you I took the time to actually go see for myself what is factual.

Let's get this straight. I think illegal immigration is horrible for working people and people in the trades. It is also allows people to jump the line vs. those who come here legally. In addition it does bring in crime and drugs but so do the native born sons and daughters.

I said build the wall but it does zero about the problem we have with the numbers already here.

Now I will offer again, I will delete my account and leave if you will show me via a link to either of those two sources or any other credible source that states illegal aliens alone, commit 5,000 homicides a year in the U.S. not your opinion, not you made up numbers but the actual data on the websites you claim as your source. If you can't then man up and admit it.

Stop being a lying coward. You have a chance to prove that the guy from Idaho was wrong about you and at the same time get rid of me. Now put up or shut up.

Nemont

Ocho your beloved FBI gave one of the stats....look it up itchie

NeMont, you said

"Why the phuk would I give you an apology"

Because you lied....and called me a liar :)))

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-19 AT 04:31PM (MST)[p]Junior,

You are too much of a coward to ever admit you lied. Like I said, the proof is this, you could have shut me up forever simply by posting the actual data. Instead you hide like a little girl and claim things not true.

I just destroyed your last claims on your other thread about Mexico paying for the wall. Unlike you I actually can think without Trump telling me what to think.

I will give you a hint: Neither of the sources you claim as gospel have it in their data the illegals commit 5,000 homicides a year.

I get it you are unable to ever say a bad word about Trump, he has you broke to be a yes man, sheeple and rat.

#sad

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom