My 2012 Nevada Archery Antelope Area 015 (Gerlach)

NevadaJames

4584antelope_1.jpg

This big guy presented me with a shot and I was lucky enough to harvest him at 31 yds from my blind. He was rough scored at 78. Not to shabby for my first antelope and with a bow to boot. Thanks for all the hard work guys I appreciate everything you have done for me to make this hunt happen.

Nice buck, congrats! I have a rifle tag for there starting in a couple of weeks. Did you see a lot of bucks? I have been scouting the unit and have seen a few good bucks, hopefully they make it through the archery season.

CABugle

That's a very nice buck, congratulations on a super hunt. It'd sure be nice if you can post more pictures, that's a nice buck, would love to see more views of him.

I saw some amazing bucks while I was out there. Just some of them were to far out for bow range. I wish you the best of luck on your hunt. You will have many hot days ahead of you lol.

Awesome goat! Any more pics? Did you hit him in the throat?

"You skin grizz?"

Yeah I have a lot more pics to post. Will try to put up today. And I hit him thru the heart and lungs. He did a flip and landed in the mud. Tried to clean him up but not much water in the desert lol. Made for a long pack out 4 1/2 miles I carried him to the vehicle.

Had a few good spots but went out there and was told I couldnt get back into there due to the fires. Where I shot my goat is torched earth now. Maybe a few of my blinds too... Bummed even my deer hunt was burned up too. Had a hell of a time filling my deer tag as well.Best of luck. Hunt high cause they are staying up high.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom