My Antler Dog

R

rackman

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-11 AT 03:50PM (MST)[p]Hey guys,

Some of you asked me to keep you updated on the training of my pup. Here's a short video for you to watch. http://www.facebook.com/v/2618640717006"; I am very pleased with his performance so far.

Randall Limb
Limb Creek Outdoors
www.limbcreek.com
www.facebook.com/limbcreekoutdoors
Wac'em Broadheads Pro Staff

NICE!! I just had to put down my old bassett hound family pet and am looking forward to my next pup to be a lab shed dog.

ya its amazing the difference between ok lines and great lines on these dogs i know i will purchase another one down the road.
other then the stuff i had told you for training did you find out any other helpful hints and tricks. i know my dog is ready to get out and so am i. I am finally done hunting for others this year and am ready to spend some time for myself. I had a great year with our high top clients we killed that 360 bull and a giant buffalo and a good sized buffalo. i did have the another buff hunter that he could hunt till the end of this month but he has elected to not come back due to the weather his health and others things but hopes to return next year. how is big john doing i havent heard from him much lately have you talked him into one of those dogs yet. you will have to get with me after the holidays and we will ride out and look at the bucks.

Looks good,I just got a female lab that is 9 weeks old but she is doing some retrieving and really likes sheds.They are great dogs

Taylor,
Big John's doing great! Just raising hell like usual!!! I took your advice on training as well as Heshen's. Heshen had some really great Ideas, and they seemed to work really well. We do need to go out and check out the bucks!!!! Just give me a call when your ready man.

Randall Limb
Limb Creek Outdoors
www.limbcreek.com
www.facebook.com/limbcreekoutdoors
Wac'em Broadheads Pro Staff

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom