My boy drew a Deer Supertag

HayZeus

Very Active Member
He got a letter from F&G telling him to call them in regards to his superhunt application. Turns out they didn't have a phone number on file and couldn't call him. He got his tag in the mail today. This is his first year to hunt big game so that makes it even better. I cant think of a better way to start out your hunting career.

Congrats to you both. My middle son drew one at age 12 also. Their expectations and yours may be a lot different. Don't get too overwhelmed in all the options. Most of all, have fun and enjoy it and he will too.

Last, please post pics and keep us updated.

Congratulations to him. I can't imagine how you must feel, but I'd imagine you would want to make sure your expectations and your adrenaline doesn't get in the way of a good, ethical, learning experience.

Head to unit 55 early hunt right now this weekend. its open and you will see lots of deer. PM for advice if you have time to go down there.

I have heard of one that was taken that must of been the 220". Were gonna spend a few days looking down there but with school its hard to get away.

Anybody have pictures of those big bucks from 55 they will post?
46cfa7275632b29c.jpg

>yup head to 55 two bruisers
>have been killed that should
>go over 200"

Thing about that, is there not there anymore.lol

SKIP SCHOOL!
It's a super hunt and your kid will learn more out in the field with you than he will in 2 months of school.

Just my .02...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom