MY BOYS GRAND SLAM !!!!!!!!

johnnyh

Well the boy sticks another one, He's batting a 1000, Brandon Hiller (13 years old ) stuck this javelina sat 01-27-07. He filled all his tags this year ( elk, deer and javelina) plus an 8 lb bass all in less than 9 months, Now he wants to a game and fish officer instaed of a school teacher. I told him don't let his head get to big.

here's the javelina 01-27-07

javelina07004.jpg

javelina07003.jpg

Here's the deer green scored 108"

deer2006098.jpg

deer2006106.jpg

here's his elk 10-06-06

ELKPHOTOSMASTERCOPY070.jpg

ELKPHOTOSMASTERCOPY052.jpg

and here's his 8 lb bass march 06

Copyofbrandonstoad.jpg

Tell him GREAT JOB!!!! Remind him how much time a game warden has to actually hunt. I am a school teacher and have plenty of time to get out and hunt and fish.

Awesome pictures!!

2pointer

What a great year! good job on dad's part getting him out there to experience all that.

Thanks for the pictures.

oakbrush

Damn good job boys!!! That Coues and Elk are very, very nice....

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

My son is eleven. I,m going to sign him up so he can hunt as well. He's been just tagging along with me so far. Tell your son, great job.

P.S. I'm a school teacher. I originally was enrolled in wildlife biology at N.A.U.

Nice job!!
There's nothing better in my book than big bucks, bulls and bass.....and with a side of pork of course. :)

That's what it's all about. What a stud DAD. That kid has done more at 13 than most guys do in a life time. Congrats to him and his dad.

Awesome job. Remind him that as a school teacher in AZ you will be able to hunt during your entire Christmas vacation. As a game warden, it'll be hard to hunt even half that amount of time. Tell him congrats!!!

It's Bush's fault!!!

Absolutely FANTASTIC!
Love the trophies!
Way to go guys!

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

BIG CONGRATS to your boy and to you for getting him out & interested!! I'm sure he's hooked for life now! Very nice critters, I especially like that beautiful Elk rack.

Mark

JJUUDDAASS PPRRIIEESSTT!!!

WOW!!!

ONE MORE YEAR LIKE THAT & THERE WON'T BE ANYTHING LEFT,LOL!!!

I HOPE YOU CAN HELP FIND HIM BIGGER & BETTER NEXT SEASON,LOL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING:WHAT A WAY TO SPOIL A KID,YOU KNOW I'M KIDDING,TELL YOUR BOY GREAT JOB!!!

RE: JJUUDDAASS PPRRIIEESSTT!!!

Great job dad but don't worry to much about his head getting big. Hunting and fishing has it's own way of humbling people...

RE: JJUUDDAASS PPRRIIEESSTT!!!

Nice!! All 4 of the critters are awesome trophys! Way to go!

RE: Holy tamole!!!!!!!

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!! That's the way to get the ball rolling!!! I cant wait until my girls start hunting big game. Both have shot coyotes, grouse & crows and have caught some pretty decent fish. Keep up the great work young man!!!!!!
Eric
deerline.gif

Thanx for the great responses guys. I've been teaching all my boys to glass...glasss...glasss...

johnny hiller

Great fun!
I believe you need to start them young.
Last year was my daughters first trip to a kill. She hasn't stopped talking about it yet.Las week she wanted to know when we are going hunting again. You have to love it when a 6 year old asks you to go hunting!

Awesome job!!!!! always great to see the kids out there. One question, what lake is that with the bass. It looks like my favorite catfishin' hole!!

Holly keeerap!!! Congrats........that kids on a role, keep it up. But you might want to consider talking him out of the fishcop job, cuts into his KILLING BIG ANIMALS time.

Good luck!

Is that ethical?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom