My new favorite picture!

justr_86

Long Time Member
3658facebookhomescreenimage.jpg

He went hunting with us today, had a great time! Love how proud he looks! This is my 2 year old son Weston.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Great photo, y'all are having too much fun huntin them birds..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Did it take both barrels from the nerf shooter to bring that rodney down? That is a fun picture...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

I hear ya... I wish we had better pheasant hunting here..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

i have a boy who just turned 3, i know just how happy that boy is!

good for you justr!

That looks like my shotgun....Way cool.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Great picture! I have some like that from 30 years ago. He'll come back to hunt with you in 30 years because of what you are doing now. Keep up the fun and good work.

WOW, that looks like a 10 gauge pop gun! That's bringing them up the right way. My guess is he'll never be an "anti".

Here's to you buddy, hoping you have lots of days like that one!

Thanks for sharing your life with us (me). The relationships are the things of value in this old world.

Your firend,
Zeke

I cant beleive you let your son shoot an endangered species. lol
We probably have more wolves in Utah than pheasants.
Awesome pictures!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom