My New Photo Album

Nice pics, some great trophies and memories, that spider is a huge bugger!! I think you could have found a form for you to do a shoulder mount of him.

I still like the Birdie Pic!

Hope the Wolf Lovers like it too!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

out friken standing!!
Was you son in a fishing magazine with a salmon some time ago? Some of those pictures look familiar. GREAT memories Thanks for sharing. Ron

Awesome compilation of your family's hunts HH. A great way to preserve all those great memories you and your son have shared together.

Eldorado

Very nice........!

I could be wrong, but I doubt anyone will ever be pepper spraying that boy...then, now, or in the future!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

WOW HARRY.......THATS A HELL OF HUNTING HISTORY YOU & THE BOY HAVE GOING........YOU CALIFORNIA BOYS DO ALRIGHT......THX...YD.

Looks great Harry! That's a smart idea storing your photos somewhere off your computer too. If your computer goes down you won't lose them.

Eel

Hunterharry,

I looked at each and every photograph! Awesome bro!
The process took me a bit of time to do so, but not near as much time as it took you to aquire all those great memories!

CONGRATULATIONS!

I love seeing top quality hunters pass on their passion to the young ones. I have a son and four (4) daughters (all married) and they are the love of my life. They all hunt and do it very well! They have begun to enjoy some great success in the hunting field. Some sheep, some bear, lots of deer, pronghorn, elk and a bunch of African stuff.

Yup, we both should be proud of our kids! (I brag about them whenever I can)
Zeke

That is one great photo album HH !! Now all you need is a couple of grandsons and do it again.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom