My shed garden

foundation

Very Active Member
2525ga.jpg

9472gar.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-11 AT 10:29PM (MST)[p]I have been watering them for a while now , but there not growing one bit . J/K .

This is what I do with some of the small sheds .

Looking good man. I did the same with the small ones until the neighborhood dogs would make off with them. Now I put some of the bigger whites out there and they are to much for the little mutts that run around my house.

}}-SLIVER-->

knock on wood , but I guess I have been lucky in the front yard and haven't had any dog issues carrying off sheds .

Before I put up the side fence though I did have a dog carry off a legal dead head that I had picked up in Nevada . It was pretty good size and I still scratch my head at how it came up missing . I'm figuring it was a dog because it was sitting next to bigger and better antlers that I think a person would have took before the dead head . Oh well one of those mysteries I'll think about on occassion . LOL

great job!! now all i got to do is get some sheds in our basement. we do have alot but there is not a lot. i was thinking you could give me some tips? that would rock. i am eleven years old and i have been shed hunting my whole life and i have found 3 of my own sheds. alright i will be counting on those tips though.

I also had a dog carry off a dead head from the antler garden. I only put out the chaulk now. Fetilizer?

2238100_0919.jpg

There's more under there than you can see along with several others that my dog has burried in the yard.

haha , sure enough . It would suck to get slightly turned around and have your buddy partying it up in the bar .

I have heard about these GPS deals , I guess they only really work if a guy actually carries it though . lesson learned .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom