My sisters 2B Buck

MIJOBCFD

Here's a pic of my sisters first deer. She finally drew a tag, and she took a pretty nice deer for her first deer. It's hard to tell from the pic but he's a 5x4. He has some small forks. She got him the first morning, and with in the first couple of hours of the hunt. She shot once and he dropped, but then he got up and started walking away, I guess she must have paid attention to my dad and me because as soon as she shot the first time she reloaded right away. Which was a good thing because she was ready for a second shot. She was dead on with the second shot and he dropped for good. As you can tell with the smile she was very excited. I think my dad and I were more excited than her though. The camp next to us had two youth tags also and they killed a monster, that buck had some impressive mass to him. Hopefully the hunts going on there now are a little cooler than the youth hunt. It was really hot during the day and the nights weren't that cold either. Good luck to everyone and their hunts.

4ae3888b16bb0c7e.jpg

Nice buck! Glad that your sister got her first deer. Those deer there have some real big bodies. Looks like she had a great time !

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom