My Son's First Turkey

kicker

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-13 AT 10:56PM (MST)[p]Well I promised my son a turkey in 2013. We put a lot of miles on the truck and our boots in the spring but although we were coming close we never could close the deal. So when fall rolled around I got on the phone and with some help from the IDFG and a generous landowner...he got it done! Very proud of his patience and poise as he waited for a clear shot on just one bird. He is ten years old and worked hard to get his license and learned a lot about how to turkey hunt this year. Congratulations to my best friend and son!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/pkwhitwell/cruzturkey2.jpg[/IMG]

awesome picture kicker. When you contacted the idfg about where to try who did you talk to? The reason I ask is I would like to contact them also. Thanks

I forget his name. But he did say I could call back ( Lewiston office) and anyone there could help me. I guess they have way too many turkeys and the landowners are fed up.

Kicker

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom