N R ever draw 270 Deer?

mdbrown

Long Time Member
does anyone know a NR that has drawn a 270 deer hunt? i know its a tough draw for a resident but is it even posable for a non res? i have the deer combo this year. when checking the draw odds on here the res. and non res odds match--slim very slim.

odds are getting better for Rs, up to almost 1% last year but I don't know about NRs. Prolly not too good.

On a better note, my oldest son drew a 261 tag last year (3.5%). that's the HD just north of 270. He shot a nice buck, not the biggest we saw but was 7x7 and he couldn't pass it up. My phone pics and failing light didn't make for a great pic.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/7581kyle_deer_1.jpg

Sorry, Thought you meant it taken in 270. I know the buck and where it was killed. Not far from my house actually. the area is basically my backyard, and I've been hunting it for 30 years. The high visibility of this deer is what did in the dirtbag that killed him. It is not such a secret anymore, but I hate the mention of actual units on the net. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom