Need help catching a trespasser!

Pinetree

I'm posting this for a cousin of mine.

Let's make him famous! Share share share.

This happened in Sanpete County. I'm guessing he lives in Indianola, Fairview, Mount Pleasant or surrounding area's.

I want to have a little chat with this fine gentleman and ask him why he needed my trail camera SIM card off of my family?s private property more than I did. I want to thank him for not taking the camera in the process but make sure he understand he is trespassing and not welcome. He also arrowed a calf elk on the last couple days of the general archery hunt. If anyone knows who he is please message me and let me know.

My cousin talked with the fish & game warden as soon as he found out his card was missing from one camera and caught the trespasser on another close by.

997537447407127092634191050458998760369853825024n.jpg

761467558825312299820471933405490396560086794240n.jpg

Wow! Social media can be a great tool! Less than 2 days posted on various websites we got in contact with the guy in question. Thanks

What's His BS Excuse?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>Wow! Social media can be
>a great tool! Less
>than 2 days posted on
>various websites we got in
>contact with the guy in
>question. Thanks

None of my business really, but I'm curious how your contact with this guy went. And what happens now?

I have a few trail cams and had a similar situation a few years back where the guy took the SD card, but left the camera. Very frustrating.

This year I had someone cut the locks off of 2 of my cameras, pull the cards to download I guess, and stick em back in. But they broke the latch on one of the cameras.

Why buy your own cameras. WTF

Bluehair
Splitting my time time between the winter and summer range......
May you live long enough to cash in those preference points. Amen

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom