Need info

muzz

Long Time Member
I need to get some 6 volt batteries for my trailer before hunting. WHat kind is the best and where you getting them? Whats the best amp hours to get.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

jeezus....how old a trailer is it??

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

2007. 2-6volt batteries are better then two 12's

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

My brother own a RV shop and he will only go with interstate batteries.You will have to find a dealer in your home town. He will not use sealed batteries buy the ones that you can add water to.As whats the best amp I will have to call him and find out unless some one knows.I will get back with you on that.

The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.

ok well i have two 12's in it now and were new last Oct. There crap now. Ya 6's are better. unless you have some super batterie fill me in.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Interstate Marine deep cycle. are what we sell for Boat and RV users and they love them. they cost around $90.00

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Sep-03-10 AT 09:10AM (MST)[p]I got mine at costco. Costco I think was 80 each. I here interstates are better but they were 130 each. 6 volts are the way to go.

When you park that trailer, you need to disconnet the battries otherwise they will fully drain in the months it is parked. This will cause the batteries to crap out.
I make sure my batteries are up to full charge when I park and pull the connections. About every 3-4 monthes I will trickle charge the batteries to full charge and disconnect again. Doing this I get about 3-4 years on the batteries before replacing. I also use deep cycle marine batteries.
I learned this the hard way when I fail to disconnect the wires to the terminals and I had to replace two batteries within a years time.

RELH

2- 6 votls are way better than 12 volts, thats why most all new camp trailers come with .............. ( drum role..................) 2- 6 volts.

6 volt interstate batteries are top on the list to get. i had my 5th wheel switched to 2 6 volts the day i bought it. there not even similer in performance.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom