Need Scale help.

Ryry

I am wanting to buy a new scale for my Rcbs kit. Anyone have a good recommendations. Price? Thanks

Will you be doing any long range shooting?

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Morning Ryry,
I have and use the RCBS Rangemaster 750. Works well for me. They are about $110.00 at Cabela's but I bet you can find one under a $100.00. I was wondering what shooting long range have to do with a scale? Just wondering.
Gary
Moscow, Id.

I
>was wondering what shooting long
>range have to do with
>a scale? Just wondering.
>Gary
>Moscow, Id.

Gary,
see Ryry's other thread about re-barreling a 280....

Both target shooting and hunting. I mostly shoot 400 yards or less hunting. I want to start practicing longer shots with my guns in the off season. Thanks Ryan

The Prometheus is the top dog for powder dispensers. But it is not cheap (~$1200). I used to use electronic scales and have gone back to a balance beam scale for my long range shooting. A fellow names Scott Parker does a superb job of fine tuning a balance scale and they have individual powder kernel sensitivity. Give Scott an e-mail at VLD223 at yahoo dot com. I am just a satisfied customer of his.

get a rcbs chargemaster. 279.95 at natchez shooters. if you spend 300 bucks on rcbs stuff right now there is a 50.00 rebate.
accurate and fast,i still have a balance beam scale and trickler and never use them anymore, just to slow. cliffe

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom