Need some prayers

sremim

Very Active Member
My wife was pregnant and develped serious complications a few days ago. Things started looking good until yesterday. They had to take the baby out during an emergency c-section.

The baby is doing ok for now. Shes only 28 weeks and wieghs 1lb 14 oz....my wifes not doing so hot and is still having issues.

Please pray for them. I need them both.

My wife was pregnant and develped serious complications a few days ago. Things started looking good until yesterday. They had to take the baby out during an emergency c-section.

The baby is doing ok for now. Shes only 28 weeks and wieghs 1lb 14 oz....my wifes not doing so hot and is still having issues.

Please pray for them. I need them both.

You got it! You know you have a powerful bunch of friends sending prayers in you and your family's behalf tonight. God Bless!

You got it! You know you have a powerful bunch of friends sending prayers in you and your family's behalf tonight. God Bless!

I'm pulling for your family, my friend. Wish I could do more.....

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

I'm pulling for your family, my friend. Wish I could do more.....

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

Prayers sent your way, if there is anything more any of us can do let it be known. It is a scary time, lean on family.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Prayers sent your way, if there is anything more any of us can do let it be known. It is a scary time, lean on family.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

You got it!

It's amazing how young they can keep a Baby going these days!

Wish your Wife the Best also!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

You got it!

It's amazing how young they can keep a Baby going these days!

Wish your Wife the Best also!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Prayers to the whole family....with todays Medical Tech. things should turn out OK...keep faith.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Prayers to the whole family....with todays Medical Tech. things should turn out OK...keep faith.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Your family is in our prayers.. So sorry to hear about this I hope everything takes a turn for the better!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Prayers for you and your family...God bless.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Prayers for you and your family...God bless.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

PRAYERS ALL THE WAY AROUND FOR YOU & YOURS......KNOW HOW YOU FEEL......BEEN THERE!!!!...GOD BLESS.............YD.

PRAYERS ALL THE WAY AROUND FOR YOU & YOURS......KNOW HOW YOU FEEL......BEEN THERE!!!!...GOD BLESS.............YD.

Hang in there, I hope for the best for you and yours and will pray for you.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Hang in there, I hope for the best for you and yours and will pray for you.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Sending another prayer your way.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Sending another prayer your way.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Here?s another prayer coming your way. I hope things are looking up and better for your wife and child today.

GBA

Here?s another prayer coming your way. I hope things are looking up and better for your wife and child today.

GBA

My heart goes out to you and I wish the best for you and your family.

My wife went through the same thing 29 years ago when our son was born. Took him a full year to weigh 9 pounds.

I sincerely hope/pray things turn in your favor.

>My wife was pregnant and develped
>serious complications a few days
>ago. Things started looking good
>until yesterday. They had to
>take the baby out during
>an emergency c-section.
>
>The baby is doing ok for
>now. Shes only 28 weeks
>and wieghs 1lb 14 oz....my
>wifes not doing so hot
>and is still having issues.
>
>
>Please pray for them. I need
>them both.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

My heart goes out to you and I wish the best for you and your family.

My wife went through the same thing 29 years ago when our son was born. Took him a full year to weigh 9 pounds.

I sincerely hope/pray things turn in your favor.

>My wife was pregnant and develped
>serious complications a few days
>ago. Things started looking good
>until yesterday. They had to
>take the baby out during
>an emergency c-section.
>
>The baby is doing ok for
>now. Shes only 28 weeks
>and wieghs 1lb 14 oz....my
>wifes not doing so hot
>and is still having issues.
>
>
>Please pray for them. I need
>them both.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Oh no! I hate to hear this! I hope she and baby are ok! Tiny lil' baby girl, huh? Keep us updated. Keeping you in my prayers.

Oh no! I hate to hear this! I hope she and baby are ok! Tiny lil' baby girl, huh? Keep us updated. Keeping you in my prayers.

Thanks everybody. Its been a hard time. My wife is finally starting to improve. We're going to be here a long time. The baby cant go home at least until her original due date which was october 6th.

Again, thank you for your prayers and kind words. It really does help.

Thanks everybody. Its been a hard time. My wife is finally starting to improve. We're going to be here a long time. The baby cant go home at least until her original due date which was october 6th.

Again, thank you for your prayers and kind words. It really does help.

Ya know, we have a bunch of rednecks, dorks, perverts, Utards, turtle-huntin' fools on this site...but when someone falls on hard times, everyone shows what they're really like and shows some heart and compassion.
Good luck with your baby and your wife. I hope everything works out. And as hard as it is for me, I'll send prayers your way.

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

Ya know, we have a bunch of rednecks, dorks, perverts, Utards, turtle-huntin' fools on this site...but when someone falls on hard times, everyone shows what they're really like and shows some heart and compassion.
Good luck with your baby and your wife. I hope everything works out. And as hard as it is for me, I'll send prayers your way.

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

sremim,

Good to hear that your wife is getting better. My wife was brought to tears by hearing your story. Prayers still coming.

sremim,

Good to hear that your wife is getting better. My wife was brought to tears by hearing your story. Prayers still coming.

I wanted to say thank you again for all the thoughts and prayers. They helped. My wife is finally doing better and hopefully gets to go home soon. There is a lot of good people on this site.

I wanted to say thank you again for all the thoughts and prayers. They helped. My wife is finally doing better and hopefully gets to go home soon. There is a lot of good people on this site.

Just saw this.

I'm glad to hear everything is going well. Prayers for continued health and recovery for your wife and the little one.

Just saw this.

I'm glad to hear everything is going well. Prayers for continued health and recovery for your wife and the little one.

The little one is doing good right now. She'll have to stay in the hospital for a few months because she is so small.

The little one is doing good right now. She'll have to stay in the hospital for a few months because she is so small.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom