Need to get my antlers scored.

mickeymouseoutfitters

Anyone know someone in Cache Valley that can score my antlers?
8088elk_and_i.jpg

;-) Mickey Mouse Outfitters provides an experience you will never forget, because we always do it Micky Mouse style. We always guarantee shots. It might be at the ground or in the air, but it's a guarantee we are committed to.

"We always guarantee shots. It might be at the ground or in the air, but it's a guarantee we are committed to. "....lmmfao...

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>You're an Outfitter & you can't
>Score your own Bull?
>
>
>
>
>

I guess you don't get the joke. We are not real outfitters, we just act like it.

;-) Mickey Mouse Outfitters provides an experience you will never forget, because we always do it Micky Mouse style. We always guarantee shots. It might be at the ground or in the air, but it's a guarantee we are committed to.

I could try to do it myself, but I would feel better if I had an official scorer do it.

Krist!

It ain't Big enough to need an Official Scorer!

I know a Guy in Kali that'll score it for you for a Nominal Fee!

Nice Bull!

But Damn it ain't a World Record!

we not real outfitters we just act like it' dam i had planed a trophy gopher hunt for next spring,elkassassin was are first choise' but he had a ground owl photo shoot booked for the same time. he said for the $50.00 i was wiling to spend you were the next best thing. who will i get now?

If you are having it mounted, usually the taxidermist will have connections for an official scorer. Go to the B&C webpage, or SCI webpage, I believe they have the official scorers list. I would talk to the taxidermist first, he might have a few animals that need to be scored, and a scorer might be going to his shop.

Hey MickeyMouse?

I've run in to you somewhere?

Where You located?

If it's Close By I'll score your Bull for you?

Terrel

We had Full Curl Taxidermy give us our scores. I know Stephanie is an official SCI scorer. If you need and Official B&C Scorer then Rusty Hall in Ogden could do it. Just for curiosity then your taxidermist that you dropped your elk off should be be to do it.

340 6/8, I want a second opinion.

Let's see, I scouted from when I first found out that I drew(only took the third year). I stayed over night backpacked in for a few nights. I saw him three nights before the season even opened. He was the biggest of any of the elk I saw in person. And it was pretty funny watching all the Utards coming up the night before, I mean it was like a huge Convoy from 4:30 till passed dark they just kept coming. Then when I went back four days later, there was two or three camps. I didn't push him, and I shot him at 55 yards. You know what, I am satisfied at 340 or whatever. It was a hunt I won't forget and I had my brother there with the horses to get it out for me. I have no right to complain, even though it will be the most expensive elk hunt ever.

Very nice bull !!The score sounds right on. But if you would like to check it youself. Go to www.boone-crockett.org go to score your trophy. It will walk you threw the steps and you can print out the score sheet when done. Its fun and it will help you in scoring bulls in the future.

Who cares about the score! Just enjoy your bull cause he is beautiful and you did it yourself.

Very nice bull!

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

I am an official measures for B+C and P+Y. I am also in the Ogden area. I would be happy to score your bull. Send me a PM.
Bill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom