Nephew's Third Bull

M

MikkiJo

6358img_dj.jpg

My nephew DJ Bustos bagged this 4x4 bull on opening day in unit 51. This is the third bull that he can now add to his collection. It has been a great honor to be able to have accompanied him on all his kills. He took this bull at 288 yards with his .243 remington. Along with being a 4.0 honor student he is also a great hunter. Very proud of him!

very nice, good shooting.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Congrats to your family , that is great to hear. Need more of those kinds of youth who are self driven to succeed.Love the fact that he is knocking em over with that .243,hate when I read that it's too small , yet every year you read where someone once again has them hit the dirt. Shot placement!Love 51 , headed back up for a cow hunt in about 3 weeks, hopefully can find the girls...Again congrats...