nev antelope

dsbudman

011 or 015 which would be the best choice i have 12 pts anyone have any thoughts. would love to here some..
budman

I had an 011 tag in 2011 and it ended up being a much harder hunt than I expected. I only saw one pronghorn that would reach the 15" mark. We were there for two weeks too. When I'm eligible again I'm going to look toward a different unit.

015 is an interesting unit with potential for a giant buck. I've hunted the unit a fair bit over the years, and it is some of my favorite country. BUT, that being said, I drew a pronghorn tag in 015 in 2013, with 15 or 16 points then. I scouted areas where I've seen big bucks over the years and... NOTHING. After 4 days of scouting, the biggest buck I found was 13", so I turned my tag back in to save my points. An acquaintance who had the tag that year hunted over a week and shot a <13" buck.

I love 015, know it well, but it is not on my application for anything this year.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom