Nevada 012 Antelope

B

bghog

I was hoping to do some scouting in the next couple of weeks. Does anyone have an idea where I should start? I am willing to do what it takes. Thanks for your time.

Which weapon? How big a buck do you want? What are your buck-size judging capabilities? How much time do you have? What kind of rig do you have?

I hunted 012-014 last year for 2 weeks. I stayed in Cedarville and drove in every day.

4114img_0315.jpg

2114img_0309.jpg

6117img_0314.jpg

What can you offer me if I help you out? I hunted Fox Mtn, Cherry Mtn, Chain Lakes Flat, Nelly Springs Mtn, Stevens Camp, Mahagony Mtn. Plus some other areas.

Billy,"Congrats" on Your 2 Nv tags.Great antelope unit group and I'm sure another state record antelope will come from here soon --- have had sheep hunters in past years in unit 012.Hunt areas less traveled by most,the "Booners" are their.The 2nd. week will have No Hunters and the Big Bucks will come out again.Drop me aline,or P.M. and We can chat.Good Luck in Nv on Your 2 hunts,You have hit the "Mother Load",most with knowledge would agree...... Bruce & SilverGrand

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom