New Diamond Bows?

TheKnack

Very Active Member
Was thinking of getting a new bow this year but decided to stick to my Ole reliable Diamond Black Ice. Put a new Winners Choice string and cables on her and she is shooting better than ever.

Next year I definitely will be looking at the newer models but was wondering if any of you have the latest models and how they compare to the old Black Ice?
Not interested in the Bowtech dual cam bows. I am more a single cam guy and would like to stick with the Diamond brand if they are still good.
Any replies from any of you that have them would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jerry

I have extensively shot the Outlaw, Fugitive and Deadeye. All of them are some of the most accurate bows I have shot in quite a while. Even the low brace height with the deadeye is a non issue, its just as accurate as the outlaw and is faster. I've never shot a Black Ice so I can't give you a comparison. I will say that the new throttle cam does have a hump at the end before it drops into a short valley. The wall is dead solid like a limb peg. Great bows imo.

I havent shot the others but have had the black ice and have shot the outlaw. Your Black ice is better in my opinion. I think its a tad slower but much smoother and quiet than the outlaw.

4afddbfa2842588e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom