new forum

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-06 AT 06:29PM (MST)[p]So what you are saying is it's only locked to RACKMASTER? LOL! Just kidding!

There are some good reviews on there!

Steve

JACKMASTER!!!

THEY WON'T LET ME REPLY TO YOUR POST DOWN ON THE NEW FORUM!!!

SO I'LL HAVE TO GIVE THE MESSAGE HERE!!!

GET THE TRI-POD THAT BOLTS TO YOUR GRIZZLY!!!

THAT WAY YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR QUAD!!!

YOU'LL LOOK LIKE G.I. JANE COMMING DOWN THE ROAD,JUST LIKE A PROFFESSIONAL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING MODERATION JUST MIGHT PUT NEW SHINE ON THE BOY UP NORTH'S BADGE!!!(JUST RAZZING YOU A BIT BADGEBOY,SOMEBODY'S GOT TO!!!)

Bessy,
So how does that tripod attach. The bolts go where????
IMG_2815.jpg

http://sdana.photosite.com/DanasHuntingPics/

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-06 AT 09:16PM (MST)[p]THIS PARTICULAR TRIPOD I'M TALKING ABOUT IS FOR THE BONIFIED ROAD HUNTIN WHEELER OWNER,IT BOLTS TO THE HANDLE BARS SO YOU CAN SWING LEFT/RIGHT,IT'S FOR THE PROFFESSIONAL LAZY ARSE!!!

YOU DON'T OWN A WORTHLESS WHEELER DO YOU BCBOY???

I KNOW YOU HAVE A MOTOR BIKE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING BCBOY WOULDN'T LIKE BC AS MUCH IF IT WERE INVADED WITH WHEELERS LIKE UTARD IS!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-06 AT 09:11PM (MST)[p]That grizz I showed ya is road worthy. He's licenced for the pavement even. :) :)

Nope, no wheeler or dirt bike. Had dirt bikes when I was a kid but haven't owned one since I got out of highschool. Have used hayburners numerous times over the years but they take too much out of your hunting time just to look after the buggers. I perfer to use what God gave me, my own 2 feet and many times my 2 hands as well. Normally I'm hunting the steep and deep and those slopes you need to climb with all fours. :) :)

BADGEBOY!!!

I LIKE YOUR STYLE!!!

NOW IF WE COULD GET THE UDWR TO CHANGE THE RULES TO "ON ALL TWO OR FOUR OR NOTHING" & THAT DON'T MEAN ALL FOUR TIRES UTARDS!!!

I REMEMBER IN ONE OF YOUR EARLIER PICTURES A MOTOR BIKE,DIDN'T KNOW IF YOU STILL HAD IT???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A PLACE THAT WASN'T DESTROYED BY IDIOTS!!!

Back in the 70's and early 80's my ol' man used to hunt the highcountry with his trailbike. Those must be the pics you are thinking of.
File0131.jpg

BuggyBuck.jpg

In the late 80's we sold the bikes and got hayburners.
EurekaView4a.jpg

But after dad's massive heartattack on our backcountry horsepack muley hunt in 2002, dad sold the horses and got one of those dang wheelers. ;) It sure was a big help for mom and him to pack out his 2004 swamp donkey. :)
IMG_0355.jpg

THATS THE ONES!!!

ONE PICTURE I HAVE REQUESTED A FEW TIMES BUT YOU NEVER HAVE SHOWED ME IS THE GRANADA WITH THE BUCK IN THE TRUNK???

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNEW THERE MUST OF BEEN A REASON THEY BUILT THE GRANADA!!!

I never did take a pic of that but I should have. My triple dropper wasn't in the trunk, he was in the back seat beside the kid's booster seats. :) :) Granted he was inside my backpack at the time, still would have made for a great pic. Big ol' 10x4 NT in a bloody backpack in the backseat of my wives 82 Grenada. Too bad that car finally bit the dust as it was a great bush rig. Now we're drivin a '76 Blazer I call Ol' Blue.

A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS???

HOW MUCH IS FUEL A GALLON UP YOUR WAY,I SAID GALLON,A LITRE WON'T EVEN START THE RIGS I RUN???

HOW MANY MILES NORTH OF THE BORDER ARE YOU,I SAID MILES,KILOMETERS DON'T MEAN NOTHING TO ME???

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING???

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-06 AT 10:22PM (MST)[p]Bessy,
Every 8 Kilometres is 5 MILES: 800 Kilo's same as 500 miles.
Also for Liters to Gallon conversion: 3.785 Liters= 1 gallon.
A 26 Gallon tank will hold about 99 Liters of Gas or Diesel.

Brian

bcboy, Great pics!, You must have some great memories of those early years. Those pictures remind me of the phrase we have all heard "JUST GIT'ER DONE". Looks to me like you all were just gitting it done, whatever it took!!!. That's cool!! lth

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom