NEW HOYT BOWS 2011

do yourself a favor and buy last years matrix for alot less used. new carbona are the same speed. only differences are axle to axle height different cams for more draw length versions and stronger limbs... im very disappointed in the carbons as i was planning on buying a new one ...

As much as I love my 2009 AM32, I just shot the Element and all I can say is WOW! It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.

You have to shoot the new CRX 32" or 35" its sooo sweet. It looks a lot like the Alpha Max but it has a little bit more slimmer look and the offset stabilizer makes it great for more balance. No more having to kick a stabilzer of the side to balance your bow. It also has a roller guard and Hoyts new Fuel cam....The bow that Im really impressed with is the new Carbon bow thats only 32". It shoots great too. I hunt a lot in the backcountry and its going to make it a lot more nicer hauling that bow in the back country. Both bows will get the job done.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-29-10 AT 07:23AM (MST)[p]I would suggest you shoot both the Maxxis and the CRX 35 to see which one you like better. They are very close and they have a slightly different cam. Both are sweet to shoot

COLO3D come on I thought you loved your Alphamax... me too but..+100 on the ELEMENT or MATRIX!!! You're right too TG. I think they dropped the price on the matrix too. It's a beaut and they did a nice job with the camo and anodizing IMO.

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-29-10
>AT 07:23?AM (MST)

>
>I would suggest you shoot both
>the Maxxis and the CRX
>35 to see which one
>you like better. They are
>very close and they have
>a slightly different cam. Both
>are sweet to shoot
>
>
>
>COLO3D come on I thought you
>loved your Alphamax... me too
>but..+100 on the ELEMENT or
>MATRIX!!! You're right too TG.
>I think they dropped the
>price on the matrix too.
>It's a beaut and they
>did a nice job with
>the camo and anodizing IMO.
>

I already have a Matrix and love it! When I shot the Element, it just felt like it belonged in my hand.

After this thread I went and bought a maxxis 35 and unfortunately my wife and I ran into some financial difficulties a week later and I have to sell it. It's listed in the classifieds here in the website. Let me know if anyone is interested. It's under "Hoyt maxxis 35 LOADED"

Thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom