NEW - Hunt of the Week Episode

Founder

Founder Since 1999
NEW - Hunt of the Week

Just wanted to let you all know that the NEW "Hunt of the Week" episode is available. We need people to watch the hunts, and of course, you need to like it for it to work.
This 2nd MonsterMuleys.com "Hunt of the Week" episode features Kregg's Wyoming Elk Hunt.

Let us know what you think. We want to make it as good as we can, so......
Thanks All!

You can view it at:

http://www.monstermuleys.com
OR
http://www.monsterhuntclips.com/video/613/Monster-Muleys-Hunt-of-the-Week-8-24-09

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

loved it. just as good as last week.

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

The new hunt of the week is GREAT! I loved it and thought the guys doing it really showed how they were stoked. Very nice bull and really put you right there. Keep em comming!

Awesome!
Huge fan of "hunt of the week" here, Brian!
I'll be waiting (im)patiently for the next one!
Great idea!
------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

Sweet.......I thought at first that the bull got shot, then I thought he stepped on a branch and scared himself....he hardly flinched when he was hit.......could anybody see the wound. I replayed it 10 times and never saw the arrow hit nor the wound. No matter.....great footage.

Great video again! Shows how he had to change his positioning a little to get himself a shooting lane. Also I loved how you could hear that big ole bull breathing heavy.

>>>---->
For the love of the game

Awesome vid. It's nice to see some REAL action after watching that crap that the Pursuit channel puts out. Thank you! Got a good chuckle out of that Jr. size of molester spray that guy had. Kudos for showing that little slip up. Keep em coming!

Up close and personal --- nothing better. Founder, keep 'em coming!!!

Lv2hnt

"Every man dies --- not every man really lives."

Great video of an exciting hunt. I would rather have the commerical at the begining or end instead of in the middle.

Thanks for the videos, Brian. It's a great addition to the site. I have about given up watching hunting shows due to the sparseness of quality episodes. I found that I was wasting a lot of time and not getting a lot in return. It's nice to be able to get my video fix here.
I do spend quite a bit of time on this site- partly because I am mostly a mule deer guy and like the dedication to mule deer, but mostly because I respect the way you run this site. Amidst all the controversy in the hunting world, with very few exceptions, I find myself in agreement with your judgment as you make decisions about this site.
I find myself coming back time after time, not just for the hunting stuff, but for the association with like minded people in an increasingly crowded world of nut jobs.

Thanks again,

Wildman

Great hunt, and excellant video footage! I didn't mind the short commercial. Gotta cover the expenses and it was a very short, laid back commercial.

I'm thinking a bunch of these compiled on a DVD next spring... Would be glad to put a few bucks out if the quality continues as has thus far.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-29-09 AT 02:54PM (MST)[p]sweet video guys very fun to see and nice kill kregg. keep the videos going.

i too think it was great. added my email to thelist. I don't mean to embarass Kregg ,but I Had the opportunity to meet him and have him come up north and shoot our 3d range and see some if his other videos. he is an outstanding guy and seems to have alot of fun on his hunts. That is what it is all about. Keep up the good work. layne

Just now had a chance to watch the second episode and it is the best of the three. Love these and hope you keep them coming.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom