New Member!

steinernm

Man, I’ve been lurking and reading Monster Muleys forums for years and just haven’t taken the plunge to post. If I think back, its been at least 11 or 12 years since I started hanging out here. I live in Colorado and used to do a lot of hunting but I’ve been raising kids the last handful of years and I’m getting back into it now. I can’t wait to take my son hunting when he is old enough (he’s 6 years old now). Anyways, I just wanted to say hello and make this official.

Geoff

Yes, welcome back Geoff! I'm glad you're back at it. If you need any help with anything, let me know.
You need to post one of your best trophies as your avatar. Those are funner to look at than the letters.

Thanks guys! I just added my avatar.

I love in Castle Rock. I used to predator hunt a bunch and ran hounds for quite a while but don’t have hounds anymore.

I spent a summer back in 2005 west of Trinidad and what cool country that is!

welcome , or welcome back!. I have been wanting to turkey hunt down by trinidad but it is a long haul from w slope.

Trinidad is pretty cool. My dad used to work for the Forbes-Trinchera ranch many years ago.

There are a ton of turkeys down that ways. And tons of Bear!

I never have been on the Forbes Trinchera Ranch but it sure does look like some awesome country.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom