Mtnwalker

Hey everybody! WA state res here, been lurking for a couple years and finally decided to buck up and make an account. I'll be perfectly honest, I've been researching my guts out for the last 2 years trying to figure out where to spend our (dad and I) CO deer points and that's what drove me to finally get MM "official". However I'm mostly just looking for a local or 2 that I can bounce a couple specific questions off of about a couple units via PM. I tried really hard not to be that 1st post "hey where should we go" guy but dang it anyways! Also I fully plan on sticking around afterwards, No 1 and done here haha but anyways just wanted to say hi to everybody and happy hunting!

Welcome walker about time you got off the bench. Welcome to the forum hopefully you have thick skin. ?

Mtnwalker,
If you want to talk to locals you may want to carefully post on the Colorado forum. There has been a fair amount of non-resident bashing on that site as of late, but if you solicit general help, you may get some takers. If I were in your shoes I'd ask about any locals willing to PM back and forth about specific units. Nobody likes to have their pet units talked about openly on the forum. That may get you the info you want.
I'd be glad to help with what I know about the great state of CO, but I am a non-resident as well and my knowledge is pretty limited.
Best of luck

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-19 AT 11:05AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-19 AT 11:04?AM (MST)

Littebighorn- Yep that was pretty much my plan. I've been hanging out for quite a while and I see how many new guys jump on and ask for help, never to be heard from again after the hunt. That is not my intention, more so just wanted to PM a few specific questions back and forth with a couple people like you said but also plan on hanging around afterwards. I already reached out to one member who I see offer quite a bit of help on here but haven't heard back yet. Seems like all these forums are getting a bit more hostile these days as hunting and access continue to get tougher! Either that or everybody just gets cranky from cabin fever like me haha I will post over in the CO forum as well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom