New Outdoors Girlfriend

Yeah I love you too son, glad I am not your dad, or I would have to get the soap for your potty mouth again. Gone huntin, see ya next week!

Good luck too you! And I wish I wasnt your dad! If your room isnt picked up when I get home your gonna wish you were gone for more than a week!

Love your father, Son

YOU BOYS ARE SOMETHING ELSE!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-07 AT 09:22PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-07 AT 09:22?PM (MST)

Family day in the woods......and a good one at that!!!!

473e4e4e46e1777b.jpg

this is way to good to quit at 115 posts!!!

Hey back from my successful central Illinois muzzleloader hunt.

RB has a great sense of humor and I can joke about anything. Last time she was changing I said.....Woah! It says "Made in China" on your a$$. She got a kick out of that.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say she is the only chinese bowhunting woman in Illinois. BTW, the stand on her back is her's, not mine.

Congrats to ya Zim! I hope everything continues to progress for you and RB. She sounds like a realy good gal.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Zim congrats on a good hunt, Hope your new girl keeps on hunting and there is some pictures of her standing over a nice deer or two in the future.

personally i cant wait to see the pic of her on the bike, with the buck tied to the tree stand, strapped to her back!!!

4740a97d6c64292e.jpg

Zim,
The fact that you two have gotten razzed is a good thing. When you don't get it is when you should worry. I took my wife on her first hunt ever this year, killed a 198" 32" wide giant. I told huntsonora, and every body else, that this was the most enjoyable, most memorable day a field that I have ever had. Hope you to have the same in your future! Happy Thanksgiving!

Son.

WELL Zim!!!

WE AIN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN A WHILE??

HOW THE HELL IS IT GOING???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

COOL IT NUNYA!!!

I'M WORRIED ABOUT HIM!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

No need to worry about him. Probably busy cleaning the house and painting the door red. I doubt he will have time to post here until late February.

Where is Zim?

I know, I'm going to hell.

He probably got married and now he can't go hunting or talk to any of his huntin buds.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom