New Whitetail Hunt Destination ???

Stillwater165

Very Active Member
Looking for a new whitetail destination. With the mule deer hunting at what seems like an all time low all over the west I’m looking for new ideas ? I’ve hunted whitetail in Wyoming, South Dakota, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska and Missouri so far. Looking for somewhere different, and definitely a rifle hunt. Somewhere with a growing population of decent deer. No cwd, ehd, blue tongue b.s. outbreak areas ! Where would you go ??? Got to be some good hunting left somewhere !!! I’m wondering about south possibly ???

Last edited:
What size of deer are you hoping to kill?

If you want to hunt GA for the chance to kill 2 bucks, 10 does, 3 bears, and all the hogs your backpack can hold, shoot me a PM. You won't be killing any monster bucks but you should have a good time hunting the north GA mountains.

Looking for a new whitetail destination. With the mule deer hunting at what seems like an all time low all over the west I’m looking for new ideas ? I’ve hunted whitetail in Wyoming, South Dakota, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska and Missouri so far. Looking for somewhere different, and definitely a rifle hunt. Somewhere with a growing population of decent deer. No cwd, ehd, blue tongue b.s. outbreak areas ! Where would you go ??? Got to be some good hunting left somewhere !!! I’m wondering about south possibly ???
Great idea. For years the flatlanders have headed west. Should send a wave of westies back east. 😂😂😂

Great idea. For years the flatlanders have headed west. Should send a wave of westies back east. 😂😂😂
Lol !!! Dang whitetails will live and thrive just about anywhere from what I’ve seen ! I know there’s places left I don’t think a person could recruit enough to shoot em out ! That’s where I’d like to go next …….

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom