New Year, New Regulations

customweld

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-19 AT 09:10AM (MST)[p]The legislature is getting ready to convene for 2019. Fish and Game should be drafting new big game seasons,rules and regulations. If you want a handy little guide book on where your legislators are getting their marching orders, here is some light reading. Pay special attention to the Fish and Game section. It starts on page 30.
https://www.idahofb.org/uploads/IFBF PolicyBook2019.pdf

The "Idaho Farm Bureau" is certainly no friend of the sportsman, and seemingly antagonistic towards the Fish and Game. Therefore, I am against the "IFB" and any of its cronies.

I used to support them as well. Stay tuned, you know they want carte blanche with LAP tags. They want to dictate (or already are) to Fish and Game how many animals an area has. The Weiser River Zone is a good example. You already know that they supported the new trespass law. I no longer feel that they are friendly to sportsmen.

WOW, talk about self serving/ money making companies. I live in Idaho and did not know this company and yes it is a business is so self serving as to ignore what is really going on the ground. I have plenty of ties to ranching and hunting but this is way out of touch and dictating to all others about what is easiest and best for them. How many other we know everything that is best out there under the radar.

Sorry to see you guys are dealing with this. I've been saying for years that the ranchers are not friends of sportsmen in Utah, but people see a pickup truck and cowboy hat and assume they're on our side. Good luck guys.

Grizzly

-----------------------------------------
"This is a classic case of a handful of greedy fly fishermen getting too greedy." -Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as told to KUTV

"It's time to revisit the widely accepted principle in the United States and Canada that game is a public resource."
-Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as quoted in Anchorage Daily News

>All I can say is WOW!
> I'm generally in support
>of farmers and ranchers but
>Who The F*** do these
>guys think they are????

I'll pass that on....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Wow..........a lot of stuff I disagree with but some I do agree with.

"Go hunt for meat at Walmart."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom