New Zealand fishing charters

zekers

Very Active Member
It looks like I get to go to NZ this April for a week of stag hunting and sightseeing. Looking at the schedule, I'll have an extra day in Christchurch, so I'm thinking about a charter for bottom fish, blue cod, or whatever. Has anyone used someone down there? I'm trying to get a few extra days off from work so I can head to Stewart Island and cage dive with Great Whites...bucket list baby!

Just forget the cage when you dove with the whites. Then it won't matter what the boss man says.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

That sounds like a great adventure!

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

I've been to New Zealand but have not fished there yet. I want to go back and fly fish for trout.

Just make sure that your Stag hunt isn't a high fence deal with only 100 acres. A buddy of mine went on one (i think in NZ) that ended up being a pet hunt. Sounded awful to me.

Thanks guys, ive been to Alaska a bunch but this will be my first overseas experience (not counting the Navy which we can't talk about here;-) ).
Hhunter, I have gold medal water for browns and cut bows an hour away. Ice off in a couple months will have me there!

Pet Hunts?

They're nearly all Pet Hunts!

Still Mad at you zekers!:D

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Mad at me? You're the one that made me sift through hours of Tri and Tops BS! LMAO!
Of course they're all pet hunts, but I'd rather kill a big critter with my bow and eat crayfish there than spring turkey here!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom